Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RellyG

[Accent Core] Order-Sol General Discussion

when i uses order sol than change my character to sol after several losing,i find that my hands maneuvering unusually a lot more dramatic. what i'm trying to say is that using OR you're forced to push your movements to the limit that you don't know it's there.play order sol and become pro!

i don't think so... when i'm using HOS i was playing more carefully than when i'm using Sol, i do lot of mix up, frametrap, and fall back when using HOS... while(on most case) when using Sol i can just spam GF all day break up with brute force using ub's/vv... and i think u just learn to use your head more than muscle memories lol

okay i am noob with HOS, but i saw many video when he air combos, he uses HS and D and still keeps the combo going. I tried it and usually when i attack with D, they fly away lol. Any pointers. Im like Naruto, dumb it down lol thx

do it @ corner :v:

Actually j.HS, j.D, dj.HS, j.D doesn't have to be in the corner at all, you can do it midscreen easily just depends on what move you're starting your combo with.

CH Fafnir

Lv1 Gun Blaze

CH 2HS

5HS CC (air CH)

Impossible Dust

These are examples of moves you can start the above air combo with in midscreen

What can OS use as oki? I'm mainly asking this because most of the people I play aren't exactly afraid the oki game either throwing out a shoryuken (mainly the chipp player) or somehow grabbing me when I know I'm outside the throw range (I use 2S to measure/set-up a lot).

You use 2S as measuring tool, so you're allowing to do the opponent to measure along with you:P Doing an early double gunblaze will CH any throw except for Potemkin buster or srk attempt, even Sol's. Doing a late second however will not. However once they start blocking that second GB, doing it late could confuse them for a few times. Then once they start guarding low without FD, you can grab them or 5D them. And if they wanna srk a bit later just put the knee in their gut followed by 6P for invincibility(will create a nice whiff).

okay i am noob with HOS, but i saw many video when he air combos, he uses HS and D and still keeps the combo going. I tried it and usually when i attack with D, they fly away lol. Any pointers. Im like Naruto, dumb it down lol thx

Do it running:P

Actually j.HS, j.D, dj.HS, j.D doesn't have to be in the corner at all, you can do it midscreen easily just depends on what move you're starting your combo with.

CH Fafnir

Lv1 Gun Blaze

CH 2HS

5HS CC (air CH)

Impossible Dust

These are examples of moves you can start the above air combo with in midscreen

I remeber seeing in the lesson 3 OS vid, he used lv 1 Gun Blaze in the beginning, he then connected with it seems High-Slash,Dust,Follow,and repeat. The part I didn't get was the following. Is that what you consider the jump install?

The combo you're talking about is in that very quote. It is not a Jump Install it is just a regular air combo. After doing a normal jump you can always double jump after a JCable move in the air. (the command for that combo is 9 (jump) HS, D 9 (double jump) HS, D into SV or BRP). After you do a high/super jump you can't double jump UNLESS you JI beforehand.

I found an interest combo using 6P and not at the corner. You just need to use Lvl2 236S, dash k, 6P, wall bounce then S, air combo afterwards. I just wanted to know what other 6P can he combo with other then using it at the corner.

Ryan-Bill is so awesome, this forum lacks because he doesn't have consistent internet.

pressing D is enough, and it's not hold per se, you can get lvl1 moves for most by entering the move and pressing D together with the other button. Only exception is GB that gets out prioritized by charge, there you have to hold D before doing GB.

Can someone help me out on this...I'm really having a hard time maintaining pressure with Order-Sol. I know most of his pokes, but whenever I go up against the likes of Slayer, Potemkin, or Axl, not only do I get out-poked, but I get comboed into the ground. What are some good pressure strings to keep them blocking? Don't really care about Charge Meter, since I can build that up easily enough, just want some basic Lvl 1 strings.

Vs. Axl, you can pray that they don't know what they're doing.

Otherwise you're pretty much fucked. HOS can't get in in that matchup.

v Potemkin < j.p ... :v: there's no way in hell u get out-poked, 6k/2hs when u got knock down on him(watch out for Giganter/Judge gauntlet)... don't get caught in any of his jump in attemp(j.p for counter :v:) ... if he use j.d -> back dash and moving on with j.p, and j.p(whiff),j.hs also good jump in moves if u space your position right ... btw isn't this supposed to be on "match up" thread? :/

v Potemkin < j.p ... :v: there's no way in hell u get out-poked, 6k/2hs when u got knock down on him(watch out for Giganter/Judge gauntlet and a backdash buster)... don't get caught in any of his jump in attemp(j.p for counter :v:) ... if he use j.d -> back dash and moving on with j.p, and j.p(whiff),j.hs also good jump in moves if u space your position right ... btw isn't this supposed to be on "match up" thread? :/

Yupppp.

When bruising someone in the corner... I like to 5K->6P for tick throw, 'cause it seems as though 6P doesn't push you back much at all. Anyone else use 6P in this manner?

Vs. Axl, you can pray that they don't know what they're doing.

Otherwise you're pretty much fucked. HOS can't get in in that matchup.

Stop telling fairy tales, you're not gonna guess right all of the time as an Axl player and good OS's know how to capitalize on that.

Blade: put the idea of using strings out of your head, when they FD you'll be standing somewhere far away from them when you're done. Once you get close to them you want your sweeps, overheads and throws do the work, use 5K to stuff any actions of stupidity, 5S for blockstun and from there gatling into sweep or 2H, or gatling into sweep from 5K. Using those ticks is annoying by itself, then have creativity expand on that and you should be fine. Being right next to your opponent also enables your crossup from GB. If you see a chance you could use a combo starter and combo them.

Quick question about charging: 1.If you CC and release D early as possible, will the recovery frames still be the same? Cuz I've noticed that I can act faster if I release D asap. 2.That vid from long ago(dunno where it is now) in which the Order-sol player did 5S,f.S,CC,6HS and it connected like a normal combo, is that possible? Or was it changed before the final arcade release of AC?