Sign in to follow this  
RellyG

[Accent Core] Order-Sol General Discussion

I don't even think he's that gimpy compared to "the rest" of the cast, he just has bad matchups with the stronger characters because he is fundamentally lacking. Honestly, I think he's better than most of the characters he gets lumped with like Venom, Dizzy and Eddie. The way level 3 is working in the AC beta right now is ridiculous. Level 3 BHB to level 3 BHB to level 2 BHB? Two level 3 BHBs should be MORE than enough to get the other guy to flashing, especially if you use normal attacks between them to pump guard balance even higher. This gives him guaranteed CH-based 50/50 mixups that can then lead to some ridiculous aircombo which would end with a level 2 BRP for knockdown and repeat. My only idea is that they somehow think Slash Back will compensate for stuff like this and people will be able to escape that kind of ridiculous shit.

Oh I haven't actually checked out the AC Order Sol, I was talking about just changes from Slash I'd like to see. But from what you described, yes that is overpowered bullshit. I'll have to check out some of the AC vids. :p However, I disagree with you about Venom/Eddie being worse than OS, especially Venom. I do think Dizzy is indeed worse than him though. That's just from my observations though and it's more of an opinion/thing to agree to disagree on I guess.

I was just getting used to all the limitations of HOS sucking Assickles, Now he's gonna be exploding all across the stage. Was that FB move in the vid from his charge or just standing position? and Did LV2 623.HS have greater untechable time? i couldn't make out the beat' but they fell to the ground

If HOS can maintain Lvl 3 but the gauge drains...how will Dragon Install work? Also since HOS has fafnir does Sol have a Rock It w/ wallbounce to replace the of lost fafnir? I've noticed that ARC is smart( to a degree) If Hos can remain on Lvl 3 can he Storm Viper Lvl3 to Tyrant Rave? If he can, he will burn the bitches!!!

It is possible to Charge Cancel moves now to reduce recovery.

Looks cool. Maybe it's possible to 2D, charge cancel, K, S... One guy tried this really hard today, K hit OTG every time, but maybe with proper timing...

Basically, you can go from no Charge to level 3 in about the same time as Jam’s power-up special takes to execute.

Not true in the last test. Only like half of one level in the same time as Jam's... That sucks =(

And 2D looks almost as long as Chipp's (longer than Sol's).

Frankly speaking, Order Sol still doesn't look good comparing to other characters...

Not true in the last test. Only like half of one level in the same time as Jam's... That sucks =(

That really sucks((

And who knows something about speed of loosing charge meter? Half of level per 5-7 secons of slower?

Does overdrives instantly eats all the meter? (i.e. can I do something stupid, but beautiful, like combo lv3 SF and lv3 TR? Many light and fire... I like it )) )

And 2D looks almost as long as Chipp's (longer than Sol's).

Yea... dreams becomes reality ))

Frankly speaking, Order Sol still doesn't look good comparing to other characters...

But... he is cool anyway))

Dance of light and fire... style dress... at least I like HOS because of this things ))

And those, who disagree this... like said one of my friends in russian expression, "idut v hui"

))

And who knows something about speed of loosing charge meter? Half of level per 5-7 secons of slower?

It decreases gradually if you use lv2/3 moves, otherwise it doesn't decrease. Can't describe the exact speed, not so slow, not so fast =)

Yes, but I used Eddie, 'cause there were a lot of Order Sol players, and only one Ogawa for Eddie...

[offtop]

like said one of my friends in russian expression, "idut v hui"

Are you russian? Do I know you? And correct phrase is "idut na hui", really insulting one =))

[/offtop]

Yes, but I used Eddie, 'cause there were a lot of Order Sol players, and only one Ogawa for Eddie...

[offtop]

Are you russian? Do I know you? And correct phrase is "idut na hui", really insulting one =))

[/offtop]

Yo, sry for asking, but could you try to get us more visual material from location tests?:P

I even didn't take my camera - there were "No Photo" signs on each plasma and cabinet. Saw guys spying with cell-phones though, hope there will be some videos in the near future...

HOS needs range modifications. Using Gunblaze to move in on the enemy isn't 100% safe. Considering how fast GG is, a player could mess up his Gunblaze with some skill. AC might give him some help but his is a good character anyway. I really hope his improvements do help his mid-range game but hopefully doesn't overpower him too much. HOS should be able switch levels on the Charge meter to create more diverse combos. No more of this Lvl3> Lvl1 shit. More LVL 3> Lvl2> Lvl1>Lvl2 combos!

if it's midscreen: maybe. In the corner: no. After 6P; 5H,j.H-D,6S939H-D,dj.H-D,BR gives the highest damage combo possible(as far as I know at the moment). The 5S5HS,sj.H-D,dj.H-D,BR is the safest follow up as you're not likely to screw up anything.

Sign in to follow this