Sign in to follow this  
Koozebanian Fazoob

Rei Megathread

The shield part is usually used if you think you are too far from the corner to start the dribble (like air 214+E~C > 66 j.B > 5C >IAD j.B...etc) or if you are afraid of accidently crossing up on the left side

Does crossing up even matter? I have never seen them drop out of this. I used the bounce setup with 236E~C j.B where I would very obviously cross them up at this part but for some unknown HNK reasons they would still get flung into the corner 100% of the time.

Does crossing up even matter? I have never seen them drop out of this. I used the bounce setup with 236E~C j.B where I would very obviously cross them up at this part but for some unknown HNK reasons they would still get flung into the corner 100% of the time.

Well, even if they cross up on the left side the solution is not that hard (just add one extra 5C before the IAD j.B). I know what you mean though. Most of the times it looks like they are going to cross up but the opponent stays in the corner anyways.

I guess it's to reduce the risk of accidently dropping at the early stages more than anything.

Hi sorry had all my time consumed with work/life and learning Mamiya.
Finally recorded myself trying the two Rei bnb until i get to the parts i mess up regularly.
Can you all provide me with more tips for using boost twice per bar in the hyakuretsu combos. still can't fully grasp the idea, luckily with Mamiya/Kenshiro it doesn't matter too much but would help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApSEqRlOhaI&index=1&list=UUrvXx4B7KhTvlP8auc75E5w

Hi sorry had all my time consumed with work/life and learning Mamiya.

Finally recorded myself trying the two Rei bnb until i get to the parts i mess up regularly.

Can you all provide me with more tips for using boost twice per bar in the hyakuretsu combos. still can't fully grasp the idea, luckily with Mamiya/Kenshiro it doesn't matter too much but would help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApSEqRlOhaI&index=1&list=UUrvXx4B7KhTvlP8auc75E5w

Hey noobsaibot. For the Raoh one looks like you are doing the movement boost correctly (piano 5A~E) but for that combo you can actually add a 5A after the first 96AC (before the dp) to make it a bit easier. Like this:

2B > 2B > 2D > hj.ABC > 236+D > 66 BC (or j.AC > 236+D > 66 AC) > c.5C > f.5C > 623+A > 236+C > 96 AC > (5A) <<--- right here > 623+A....etc

I noticed your were having problems picking them up with a 5A after doing a raw 623+A. Just lift them with a 5A and it should be fine.

For that setup on Juda on the second video on your youtube page you need to max out the number of air hits to 27 (so a total of 30 hits if you start with only 2B > 2B > 2D) by the time you boost with E~j.C. Then after you land you dp again and boost cancel the last dp with j.B on the 5th hit. This setup is pretty easy on Heart as well.

So the whole thing looks like this:

2B > 2B > 2D > IAD j.C > 5C > j.AC > 236+D > 66 > j.BC > 5C > 623+A > 236+C > 96AC > 5C > 623+A > 236+C > 96AC > 5C > 623+C (6 hits) > E~j.C (30 hits here) > 623+C (5 hits) > E~j.B > 5C > IAD j.B > 5A > dribble

You can also just do hj.ABC in the beginning and skip the last 5C before the 623+C. As long as you get the correct number of air hits it should be fine.

Good luck.

Sign in to follow this