Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lord Knight

[CSE] Litchi Faye Ling - Combo Thread

(in corner) 6Throw > 6D[m] > Hatsu > Riichi A > Ippatsu > Tanki Hatsu > 5D > Chun > staff2 > 6D[m] > stuff

I'm having problems with the bolded part. They always tech out when I go for the Chun. Any tips? If there is a better standard corner combo starter I should be doing please let me know.

Hold down D, start inputting Chun, let go of D and then press C. You don't want to launch the staff right away, but you DO want to Chun immediately after launching the staff. You may want to practice this on an easier opener first (6B[m] CH/AA or 5B[m]) because there's more room for error.

Thanks, got it! Is there a better combo I should be doing off of 6Throw / 5B[m] > 2C[m] > 6D[m] in the corner? I'm relatively new to Litchi so I'm still trying to learn all of her basic combo routes and whatnot.

j.2D help

i cant get a good combo off of this everytime i land it i always drop the combo or what i think will work doesn't anyone have any combos after a successful j.2D

Thanks, got it! Is there a better combo I should be doing off of 6Throw / 5B[m] > 2C[m] > 6D[m] in the corner? I'm relatively new to Litchi so I'm still trying to learn all of her basic combo routes and whatnot.

You can do the higher prorate combo off of all of your throws. That's this one:

6throw/4throw/air throw 6D TK Hatsu Haku Chuun Haku Hatsu Riichi A Ippatsu A Ippatsu B 5D Chuun Staff2 6D Ender

j.2D help

i cant get a good combo off of this everytime i land it i always drop the combo or what i think will work doesn't anyone have any combos after a successful j.2D

j.2D > 5D > Haku > Chun > Staff 2 > TK Chun > Dash...

6B[m] > 6D > Hatsu > RiichiA > IppatsuA > Tanki Hatsu > 5D > Chun > Staff 2 > 6D > 5B > 6C(1) > 4Kote > j.B > dj.BCD > Falling j.C > Staff 2 > 6A (Corner ender)

2C[m] > 4D > 5D > IAD > j.C > Staff 2 > 6D > 5B > 6C(1) > 4Kote > j.B > dj.BCD > Falling j.C > Staff 2 > 6A (Near the corner ender)

5B[m] > 2C[m] > 6D(1) > Dash > 5C > 2C > 6C(1) > 4/6Kote > Dash > j.B > dj.BC > Hatsu > Chun (Mid-Screen ender, there are better variations, but they aren't as consistent as this one)

j.2D > 5D > Haku > Chun > Staff 2 > TK Chun > Dash...

6B[m] > 6D > Hatsu > RiichiA > IppatsuA > Tanki Hatsu > 5D > Chun > Staff 2 > 6D > 5B > 6C(1) > 4Kote > j.B > dj.BCD > Falling j.C > Staff 2 > 6A (Corner ender)

2C[m] > 4D > 5D > IAD > j.C > Staff 2 > 6D > 5B > 6C(1) > 4Kote > j.B > dj.BCD > Falling j.C > Staff 2 > 6A (Near the corner ender)

5B[m] > 2C[m] > 6D(1) > Dash > 5C > 2C > 6C(1) > 4/6Kote > Dash > j.B > dj.BC > Hatsu > Chun (Mid-Screen ender, there are better variations, but they aren't as consistent as this one)

alrighty thanks

are there any combo enders that let you set up 2d orientation four winds without worrying about being thrown on wakeup aside from (iirc) slide 6a and 4d

Daisharin > (6A) > Shishin

Tsubame > 4 Kote > Shishin

or you can also jump straight up not foward when doing j.B > j.B > j.C as it'll create a distance between you and you opponent, you'll be safe enough to call shishin as you land.

pay no attention to the whole combo or the video itself i was just wondering if it would be possible to start a combo with 13 orphans 6b[m] like they did in this video. did some experimentation and saw that 6b[m] still hits the opponent backward like it did in cs2 (how ever the combos i had are not practical). i never tried this but the timing for it looks a bit strict.

let me repeat as this is a cs2 vid and im only focusing on the starter in the first combo to see if it could be done in extend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTpX_jIuYO0&feature=g-hist&context=G25d5082AHT4N_egARAA

Corner: staff close to enemy 5C Fatal 5k+ combo, need 50 meter not optimal but its pretty easy to nail ^.^

5C > Kokushi > 5B > 6D[m] > Hatsu > ippatsuA > Tanki Hatsu > TK Hatsu > haku > Chun > 5B >6C(1) > 4kote > j.B > dj.BCD > Falling.jC > Slide 6A > Tsubame :]

Hey guys, super new to Litchi and I require a bit of help on a Ender. Sorry if I'm not typing it correctly but here:

... 5B 6C 4kote j.B j.B j.D 6A

For some reason, I can never get 6A to hit even after mirco dashing. What are some possible mistakes that I have been doing? (Note that I just straightforwardly did the ender without any delays or anything).

...5b 6c(1) 4kote j.b dj.b j.c j.d delay/falling j.c dash 6a should work. basically just delay the j.c a bit after j.d

If you're doing the ender (5B 6C etc.) and starting it with them still on the ground, it's very possible that it's not working because the opponent is too low for the ender to work.

Try doing 2C 6D ender instead.

ItsuuB > 6C(1) > 6kote > 3C > Haku > Hatsu > RiichiA > IppatsuA > B > [3C > 2D > TK Hatsu > Chun > 6C > ItsuuC > j.C > Hatsu > Chun] / [5D > Chun > 5B/2C > TK Chun > 2C > 6D > 5B > 6C(1) > 4kote > j.B > dj.BCD > falling j.C > dash 6A]

I use this since it gives kokushi oki:

Midscreen to -3 position.

Itsuu B -> forward dash -> 5D -> haku -> hatsu (if at -3 position use chun instead) -> staff 2 -> tk chun ->

-> {a} 6B[m] -> 6D[m] -> hatsu -> riichi A -> ippatsu -> tanki hatsu -> 5B -> 6C(1) -> 4 kote -> jB -> djBCD -> falling C -> slide 6A, 3516dmg--50meter

OR

-> {b} 2C[m] -> 4D -> 5D -> iad jC -> staff2 -> 6D[m] -> 5B -> 6C(1) -> 4 kote -> jB -> djBCD -> falling C -> slide 6A, 3110dmg--47meter

i dont understand the itsuub > dash 5d part

when i practiced i noticed you can do 66d too, but sometimes they get pulled forward by itsuuB and the 5d whiffs?

i dont understand the itsuub > dash 5d part

when i practiced i noticed you can do 66d too, but sometimes they get pulled forward by itsuuB and the 5d whiffs?

I had that trouble at first too. If you are at a distance where your dash inertia won't push their body back into the rebounding staff, you have to hit 5D as early as possible.

I made a vid to show the different routes and timings/whatnot.

vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsq75m3Q_qc

For combos that involve 5D > 6A[e] > 6Bf > staff2 > ItsuuC near the end of a combo, what are some pointers on landing the 6a[e] > 6b feint > staff2 portion?

For an example combo: 5B[m] > 2C > 6D > Hatsu > Haku > Chun > Haku > Hatsu > RiichiA > Ippatsu > Tanki Hatsu > 5D (slight hold) > Chun > 6D > 5D (slight hold) > 6A > 6BF > staff2 > ItsuuC > j.C > 5D

I'm able to do 6a[e] > 6b feint > staff2 near the beginning of the combo or in the middle with no problem, but for a longer combo involving that sequence near the end leading into an ItsuuC ender I'm having trouble with it. Even if i omit the first Hatsu > Haku > Chun and go straight into Hatsu > RiichiA etc I still drop at the 6A > 6BF section. When I hit the 5D into 6A I usually whiff the 6A. When I do a slight hold on 5D into 6A, the 6A hits but then they are able to tech right before the staff2 hits them. For reference on my timing when slightly holding 5D, usually I release 5D as soon as I input 6A.

Its a slight hold but shorter than the one you would use comfortably for 5[D] > ]D[ > Chun. You have to make sure you hit them as high as possible off the 6D[m] as well so the staff 2 doesn't miss. This combo has been really annoying me as of late and I went back to:

(2A) > 5B[m] > 2C > 6D > Hatsu > Haku > Chun > Haku > Hatsu > RiichiA > Ippatsu > Tanki Hatsu > 5D (slight hold) > Chun > 6D > 3C > 5D > 6C(2) > staff2 > ItsuuC > j.C > 5D

- which is easier and nets you 3892 dmg off of 5B[m] (3141 dmg off 5/2A) anyway as compared to 3879 to the former (harder) combo.

I use that alternate combo as well, but the reason I was asking was simply from a technical standpoint. I was really wondering what I was doing wrong with the other combo. I agree, that combo was simply starting to annoy me. Thanks, I appreciate the input mynus.