Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lord Knight

[CSE] Litchi Faye Ling - Combo Thread

no, I play offline....

:P

ok,I'll be honest, I only mash the bold ones

5B[m] > 2C > 6D > Hatsu Haku Chun > Haku Hatsu > RiichiA > Ippatsu > Tanki Hatsu > 5B > 6C(1) > 4kote > j.B > dj.BCD > falling j.C > slide 6A > (5D Kokushi)

5B[m] > 2C > 6D > Hatsu Haku Chun > Haku Hatsu > RiichiA > Ippatsu > Tanki Hatsu > [5d~] > 236c > staff2 >6d > 3c> 5d >6c >6d > 13O

I'm having trouble against Haku-Men.

If I use falling j.C too early, he can emergency tech before mantenbo hits him, if I delay it, it'll whiff.

What am I missing?

The timing is really strict.

For [5B > 6C(1) > 4kote > j.B > dj.BCD > falling j.C > slide 6A > (5D Kokushi)] after 6D, what height is optimal to pick them up with 5B? Is it character specific, or does it matter?

I've never noticed a specific timing needed, just hit them with 5B as soon as you can.

I'm just really, really awful at connecting the 6A and getting the lowest j.C possible, so I wanted to try to find anything I could that'd help with that.

Can't land it. :(

It won't land always, it depends on how much you hit the opponent before ending the combo :x

Anyway, just dash a little before you touch the ground and then, 6A

It's one of the oki options. After 6A, set the staff with 5D and immediately go into Kokushi Musou (Thirteen Orphans, 632146D).

It won't land always, it depends on how much you hit the opponent before ending the combo :x

Anyway, just dash a little before you touch the ground and then, 6A

Micro Airdash?

I am ... What is this? I don't even...

Yo - dawg - I do FRCs on my GG Main but you are making me wanna flip a table at this supposedly easier game. T___T

Back to learning FRCs... T_T

What are some combo options after landing Kokushi in the corner? Am I supposed to let the kokushi go through fully then combo afterwards or should I be doing things while Kokushi hits?

What are some combo options after landing Kokushi in the corner? Am I supposed to let the kokushi go through fully then combo afterwards or should I be doing things while Kokushi hits?

If mixup is successful, do 236c then 5b 6d and combo again after kokushi goes through. This will let you setup another mixup situation in the corner.

If mixup is successful, do 236c then 5b 6d and combo again after kokushi goes through. This will let you setup another mixup situation in the corner.

TK Chun (2369C) > 6D is the best route

Never hit them after a successful mixup until Kokushi is finished, unless they will die from you mashing buttons on them during the super. Then you just do whatever you want.

As Djudo said, TK Chun > 6D is the best possible route after a successful mixup during Kokushi.

Check this out....

Midscreen to -3 position.

Itsuu B -> forward dash -> 5D -> haku -> hatsu (if at -3 position use chun instead) -> staff 2 -> tk chun ->

-> {a} 6B[m] -> 6D[m] -> hatsu -> riichi A -> ippatsu -> tanki hatsu -> 5B -> 6C(1) -> 4 kote -> jB -> djBCD -> falling C -> slide 6A, 3516dmg--50meter

OR

-> {b} 2C[m] -> 4D -> 5D -> iad jC -> staff2 -> 6D[m] -> 5B -> 6C(1) -> 4 kote -> jB -> djBCD -> falling C -> slide 6A, 3110dmg--47meter

*Shounen was using this all weekend. Get that corner carry to kokushi oki anywhere! :eng101:

(in corner) 6Throw > 6D[m] > Hatsu > Riichi A > Ippatsu > Tanki Hatsu > 5D > Chun > staff2 > 6D[m] > stuff

I'm having problems with the bolded part. They always tech out when I go for the Chun. Any tips? If there is a better standard corner combo starter I should be doing please let me know.

hold the 5d for a bit, and then chun

what you want to do is chun right after the staff hits the opponent. but in csex, 5d staff launch has more recovery frame so by holding 5d for a bit will launch the staff when you are almost done recovering from the staff launch motion

cmiiw