Sign in to follow this  
Fidoskin

BBCSEX Match-up chart

I get a little bit of the Hazama vibe from Relius where people ranked him lower than he was because he was new and they hadn't quite figured out how to use him to his potential yet.

I have a feeling he'll go up in the rankings but so far in all honesty, I haven't had much of an issue fighting against him.

@Omni

It's quite simple really, your character has fallen all the way down the non-existent F tier. That's how bad she is, she now stands at a tier that doesn't even exist.

@Omni

It's quite simple really, your character has fallen all the way down the non-existent F tier. That's how bad she is, she now stands at a tier that doesn't even exist.

Makoto: as good as the Tsukihime anime.

@Omni

It's like dividing by zero.

My matches playing him have been getting nothing but harder as people figured out his poor mixups and how his tools work. I don't think his bad match-ups can get any worse. I think some of his 5.5+ match-ups will become more even. He's not going to fall greatly down as he can still dish out huge amounts of damage, good meter gain, and pretty much every combo of his can corner carry easily.

I don't know, I think Relius still has some more exploration.

He seems really solid and the advantages he has on some characters are just what he is capable of regardless of screen.

But hey I don't play Relius and I am discussing Relius with the Relius mod.

Hold on I am gonna get a noose and hang myself.

Dividing by infinity equals zero, dood.

Not the same as nonexistent.

It would make more sense concerning the usefulness of characters. :) You want a useful number, right? Why bother with not only a tired-out joke but one that doesn't give you anything to measure?

We're doing science, here, man. Get it together!

Divide by zero - oldest joke - does nothing for Science.

ISTHISSCIENCE2.jpg

Edited by Star-Demon

So is this why you got a F+ in science?

Because this shit...isn't...nevermind I quit.

Do not detract any further.

Back to the absurd topic at hand.

The thread *is* absurd. It was settled within a few posts when they said some matchups aren't known so they just put in 50s. As far as I'm concerned the whole thing is worthless, lacks rigor, and deserves nothing but funny images.

Might as well make an Extend version of

http://www.mmcafe.com/tiermaker/kof13/index.html#ya0-tric2vlp4hf9bef22vgp2unb64p062oy7rjx2vlh2xpt24gx9qmt3078k0ie4lgp4kne7tln67k74o5lid5lk0ih6cov2vf04klp7xp19fng9jof27lq9mo85mo73rjz6dmk5dnd2sp04ene4g-bkf-naStar

Edited by Star-Demon

I don't know, I think Relius still has some more exploration.

He seems really solid and the advantages he has on some characters are just what he is capable of regardless of screen.

But hey I don't play Relius and I am discussing Relius with the Relius mod.

Hold on I am gonna get a noose and hang myself.

Free to see it how you want. He still has a lot more stuff to find I agree but his ignis meter and special startup speed is going to limit how far that's going to go to be practical. I have some nasty midscreen rc tricks that open up his Ignisless situations into a corner carry positive situation.

The thread *is* absurd. It was settled within a few posts when they said some matchups aren't known so they just put in 50s. As far as I'm concerned the whole thing is worthless, lacks rigor, and deserves nothing but funny images.

Might as well make a Extend version of

http://www.mmcafe.com/tiermaker/kof13/index.html#ya0-tric2vlp4hf9bef22vgp2unb64p062oy7rjx2vlh2xpt24gx9qmt3078k0ie4lgp4kne7tln67k74o5lid5lk0ih6cov2vf04klp7xp19fng9jof27lq9mo85mo73rjz6dmk5dnd2sp04ene4g-bkf-naStar

Or people could try to make intelligent posts discussing the topic at hand for why they think it should or shouldn't be that way, instead of making useless post that add nothing to the discussion.

Or people could try to make intelligent posts discussing the topic at hand for why they think it should or shouldn't be that way, instead of making useless post that add nothing to the discussion.

The list Needs more work.

Ok I wanna discuss a bit about a few of Tagers matches so I think I will.

Tager vs Jin:

The chart says its 5-5 and this is true.

Jin lost his easy confirms midscreen like CH j.C>2D and ice blades never really gave Tager too much problems.

Jin up close remains the same but he is much weaker mid screen and this is where Tager is better at once he gets in.

Tager can usually just get a hold of Jin and usually do more damage in 2 go rounds than Jin could in 3 midscreen.

It's just the things Jin lost that pushes this match in the even mark to me.

Tager vs Valk:

Honestly I think this match is a bit worse at 3.5-6.5.

If Tager by chance did get to Valk or hits Valk as he approaches then Valk is pretty dead, the problem stems from the fact that Valk can lame Tager after a bnb and win the round which usually turns the match into a don't mess up or you lose for Tager.

I don't really need to talk about this much since there is videos of what I say happening.

Tager vs Arakune:

4-6 at best.

Match feels the same except the new sledge makes a unaware Arakune into a dead one.

Anyone wanna discuss this?

This game doesn't really have an S-Tier. Put Ragna up there if you like, But he is not S-Tier, Nobody is.

Like in AE2012, Everyone got tweaked for balance, Not to give another character a ride on the top tier express. The highest the Extend tier list should go is A+. If a character was S-Tier we would all know about it now, and this would be mirrored in JP matches. So far, I've seen a huge variety of characters being played at a very high level, Not just the top 5 best. Ragna is by far the most popular character in Blazblue, so it's hard to determine whether or not its a majority that picked him for his buffs, of his ease of use form the get-go.

I can see almost everyone in B+C Tier with a few up in A. The gap between tiers is going to be almost non-existent. Furthering the point that tiers should not exist :yaaay:

Thread in danger of being closed. Contribute with intelligent, relevant posts or else.

*Slips on top hat*

*monocle get*

Concerning Arakune's match up information, they do not seemed to have changed much from CS2, perhaps a few changes, but nothing significant.

His match up against Ragna has gone (arguably) back in Ragna's favor, likely due to the damage Ragna inflicts, giving him close to 3k midscreen and 4-5k anywhere near or in the corner, plus Arakune has problems against rushdown, it's understandable. Jin being even looks understandable as well, as he still has his DPs and can play an annoying zoning game against Arakune. His advantage against Noel is odd, it's always odd determining Noel match ups, as she still has her 6a and now her 4d, which reliable anti airs always give a new element to Arakune's movement and offense, working around them is difficult, and for a quick runner like Noel, I'd argue that this match up is even. Tager being even elicits humor from me, this seems like it wasn't properly discussed, but the advantage is definitely still in Arakune's favor, to what extent, I can accept debate. Even with Tao confuses me, Taokaka seems roughly the same as far as Arakune goes, in fact he lost leverage due to the air throw nerf, this too seems like a match up that wasn't properly discussed. Disadvantage with Rachel is understandable. Seems accurate with his poor offense vs her, plus his poor defense when dealing with her. Even with Litchi seems un-discussed, but if it's not, I could see from some angles why it's like this. Slight disadvantage with Carl confuses me, it seems that Arakune actually gained an upper hand with this match up since, he can block all of Nirvana's AAs now, as well as not being reset to death, even if it's on certain occasions. I'd argue it's in Arakune's favor, but it's nothing but mere conjecture on my part. Even with Bang seems slightly inaccurate, with the improvements given to Bang, he, like Ragna, can simply out-damage Arakune, the only setback is his lack of reliable AA, which doesn't particularly bother Bang, since in most cases, he's always moving. This match up looks more slightly in Bang's favor. Slight disadvantage with Hakumen is understandable, the match up hasn't changed much since CS1, Hakumen can afford to be more aggressive again, giving Arakune a hard time. Hakumen is also still the only one with a "solid" answer to Arakune's curse mix up. Slight disadvantage with Lambda is slightly confusing, perhaps it's the way it is due to f.g, similar to CS2, outside that, it seems accurate. Even with Tsubaki sounds right, if not small advantage for Arakune. Simply put, Tsubaki lost a lot of her damage. Slight disadvantage with Hazama, also makes sense, the match seems to have improved with the nerfs Hazama received. Arakune ground dashes seem to help him a lot in this match up as well. Slight disadvantage with Mu is understandable, Mu has her reputable traits, but Arakune has answers to them, from there, the match up is patience and preservation. Slight Advantage with Makoto is...odd, perhaps it's her damage nerf. Even with Valkenhayn, in my opinion seems accurate, Arakune has answers to wolf mix up, and that says more than other characters vs Valk. It's a momentum based match up outside of that. Slight disadvantage against Platinum is accurate enough, I'd say it's more in Platinum's favor, but that's too much over personal experience. Even with Relius could possibly be un-discussed, but it would seem accurate enough.

Overall, Arakune seems to be okay, match up-wise, he's a notch or two higher than CS2, still sketchy with the offense, but definitely better, his movement is balanced out from CS2 which is a major plus, his defense is better due to barrier changes, but his offense suffers for the same reasons. And curse is still curse, which is why Arakune wins as much as he does. Of course take the factors in;

• This is a premature match up chart.
  • Always subject to change with new discoveries.
  • Some match ups are not properly discussed, if at all.

Just my humble opinion on the matter. I personally was not able to experience all of his CSE match ups in graphic details, so it's all conjecture on my end.

Guys seriously, let's not fucking discuss tier lists and much less from other games.

Or did you all forget why the others threads got closed?

Focus...on...the...match-up...CHARTS. This is the issue at hand.

Shouldn't Tager vs Hazama be lower than that 4.5? Hazama can too lame-out Tager like Valk.

Yeah he can but the level nerf on chains makes it easier for Tager to hit is him when he approaches.