Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blade

So how far have you ever gotten in Survival Mode?

X survival, haven't tried yet (omg)

XX Survival, level 280 with Baiken.

AC survival 120 (not enough time lately)

Yeah, I'm a total GG survival noob.

590 with slayer just spamming air S, long long time ago, and it took few hours, so i have no interest to play again

AC+ survival is much much easier than the previous classic survival modes. LV1000 with Millia and Ky, and LV980 or something with I-No.

Jeez, I feel like such a noob compared to you guys. The best I've ever done is level two-hundred-sixty-something in GGXX with JUSTICE. On a GOOD day. I came remotely close at 166 with Robo-Ky, and recently got to level 200 with Justice again.

460. Unlocked all the EXes so I could get Slash Stages, then I quit. :V

Though maybe I'll try going to 999 osmetime.

same here except in ac+ i think its was 500. beat justice and then lost. thats all i wanted. i'll do gold characters later. just got it 2 days ago so there's plenty of time.

hey just beat it twice once with ex venom. 236S spam to 236236D force break move. damn that some good shit. also beat it with ex millia. maxed out tension start, attack, speed and got hunter saving, life recovery and guard mist finer. johnnny was like "damn u maannnnnnnnn! and gold millia was no match when i could match her speed, mwuhahahahahahaha!

i never tried it in ac before so i did it today. 673 with johnny.

735 with normal order-sol before the FECKING OTTERCOONS decided that the playstation was a wondrous place to play and knocked out my power >.<

Finished AC+ Survival.

Time was over 2 hours, partly because I used Time Traveling once (returned to Lv 506). It seems that although you go back several levels, the AI doesn't -- the interstitial Shadow characters were moving even faster than before Time Travel.

Character: May

Attack: Max

Defense: Max

Start Tension: Max

Tension Rate: high (not quite max)

no jump increase, no air dash increase

* Tension Increase

* Yellow Roman Cancel

* May's Fist (redundant, lol)

Max Start Tension plus YRC = 4x 6P.

Once Start Tension and Attack were both maxed, things got a little ridiculous. A whale, 5H, another whale, 5H was death sentence for all Shadow chars. If that missed, Tension Increase + Tension Rate gave me another whale even if I just turtled. I IK'd Gold PO twice (Time Travel). I also had a near miss with Gold JO: Low Mist Finer vs Whale - whale won :lol:

After obtaining May's Fist, everything was just too easy. One CH whale = dizzy. If not a CH, the following 6P YRC usually was. If not, the followup Jackhound combo killed (why do they not tech out?).

Lv 999 was over in one hit: CH whale, IK. 92 on the clock.

There's probably something to the auto-heal suggestion. One very late match against Shadow MA started off with traded whales. The CPU AI was instantly dizzied (CH whale), and I lamented the loss of the Perfect Bonus as I spammed more whales for the kill, but I got the Perfect Bonus anyway. By this point, I had max Defense, the max S.Tension, and the three equips I listed (i.e. no life-gaining equips). The next round, I let the AI beat me up a bit to see if max Defense was granting me invincibility -- it wasn't. So life came back from somewhere. My guess is a small life-regain reward on winning, before Bonuses are judged, on top the bigger life regain between matches.

Regular AC 502 today with Johnny Reloaded to 800s or so with Sol AC+ i havent gotten around to playing yet

Lost to Gold Johnny at 920 or w/e, damn that mist finer. Sucks cause I almost had him beat too. Testament seems to make survival kinda easy, since the AI doesn't block his web on wakeup 90% of the time. I'm gonna try again later to see if can beat that.

Survival is damn easy in AC+. Cleared it on my first try using Venom. Just pump upgrades into tension related stuff and spam Dark Angel.

I fail'd at gold Faust. I already have a hard time fighting Faust as it is, and LOLMETEOR didn't really help. Although fighting with Sol was ezmode as soon as I got Fire Magic Upgrade(or w/e it was called) and just started boosting my attack/defense after that.

Survival is damn easy in AC+. Cleared it on my first try using Venom. Just pump upgrades into tension related stuff and spam Dark Angel.

Hold L1 and play Gold Survivial (no stat boosts) if you want the full experience. :eng101:

Wow this thread looks weird with my posts deleted from it. Tragic's been haunting me again.... I was at level 999 with I-no and screwed up at the last minute against Gold Order-Sol...that bastard....