Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Troll Badguy

The Brain Box (Boston, Massachusetts and parts of New England) Thread

oh........................... you guys would party without the BB master

But we're playing P4U. Or planning too, I don't really like BB anymore.

But yeah feel free to drop on by.

So I finally have the desire, if not the skill, to get active in the FGC. Now that I'm in Boston and all I would love to be able to get some matches ect.

Dustloop: Scrubbedout

Handle: Scrubbing Bubbles

PSN: -

XBL:-

Name: Dylan

Games: BB[Litchi], P4U [Yukiko, Yu] , UMvC3[Taskmaster, Hawkeye, Dormamu]

Note: So I don't actually have a tv at the moment. Online is probably not going to be something I can do for a while.

we need a BB tourney in december so i can dominate

You can beat everybody in the game nobody plays I'm sure. Unless Tek shows up to take our money again, then you can play against Mu 5C and have fun with that matchup lol.. I'm gonna look into seeing if I can run tournies while not on a leash from Brain Box, that'd be nice...

Dustloop: Zahlzeit

Games: GG[Order-Sol], BB[Tager], MB[H-Aoko], UMvC3[Zero, Frank West, Phoenix Wright], P4U[Teddie, Kanji]

Note: I don't have a console so aside from Melty, I have to play everything at the center. You can post in the thread if you want matches and there will be a good chance that I can swing by at the end of the day.

You can beat everybody in the game nobody plays I'm sure. Unless Tek shows up to take our money again, then you can play against Mu 5C and have fun with that matchup lol.. I'm gonna look into seeing if I can run tournies while not on a leash from Brain Box, that'd be nice...

a FT10 would be nice

but you're acting like Blazblue is completely dead, which is making me sad

stop making it's grave deeper

a FT10 would be nice

Sure, if you come out and I'm there of course I'll play, you came all the way out so why not but you know how ass I am at fighter I play.

but you're acting like Blazblue is completely dead,

which is making me sad

stop making it's grave deeper

Hey get in line bub, Guilty Gear, Melty Blood, 3S, bunch of other fighters been dead before this one haha

I havn't been to Brain Box yet but have been meaning to go. What days are best to go and get some P4A matches?

I havn't been to Brain Box yet but have been meaning to go. What days are best to go and get some P4A matches?

Try Wednesday and Friday and maybe Thursday. (Really iffy on Thursday) you should try asking Airk or Zahlzeit if they pop in as well.

In other news, I might drop by the Brain Box one of these days soon.

I guess there hasn't been a lot of action in the thread recently, but is there anyone that might show up on a Saturday? I had to change my work schedule so now it's kind of a pain to get there for Fridays. I guess if people aren't going to be there on Saturday but will be there today then maybe I need to force myself to get there sometime after work

edit: I think I always forget to ask what games are on what systems so I can only have to bring one stick with me

I guess there hasn't been a lot of action in the thread recently, but is there anyone that might show up on a Saturday? I had to change my work schedule so now it's kind of a pain to get there for Fridays. I guess if people aren't going to be there on Saturday but will be there today then maybe I need to force myself to get there sometime after work

edit: I think I always forget to ask what games are on what systems so I can only have to bring one stick with me

Saturdays are possible for me on a general level, but not tomorrow.

I really only play BB though so I'm not much fun.

They aren't even open sometimes on Saturday and they don't tell anyone so I'm very biased against Saturday... maybe they've changed that since I've been gone but I can consider going one of these days. In other news, GG released on 360 and soon to be PSN. So hyped.

Remember when I begged people to pick up I-no? and then nobody did???

well, i picked her up :P

I didnt know she was this crazy though, since everybody loved Slayer. Hopefully by December I can do *****some***** styling

any ggers/bbers/personers going in the next 5 days?

I dont wanna play marvel again, seriously..... and I dont want to teach BB :(

I quit BB bro, sorry. I guess I'm also here to say that I might be going permanently soon. I may stop by a visit at the BrainBox at some point. I do however have GG on 360 and soon will have JP GG on PS3. I might try to keep in touch.

seriously, did you all die??!?!?!? D:

College VayCay is around the corner and we don't even have another meeting with eachother

Guilty Gear/Darkstalkers/ BB CP?!?

Where are the dustlop heads.... We haz to do something like last year, at least

I know that nobody checks this thread, since I have been the only one posting in here

but I just want whoever is reeading this to know that Brain Box has closed, but apparently they will re-open, which is a big ?

anyway, I know some of you RARELY went here, and there was only 1 meet up, but it was still good

hopefully they will re open next year, or we will get another venue

As of now, there isn't a place to play BB,GG,MB,or UNI in Boston, since Ultimate Gaming Spot also closed (but it was a tekken fest there)

hopefully Boston will get it's fame back

I am

hopefully everybody else is. This was unexpected and it threw me off on Sunday

I really wish CNN would stop covering it though, they're going overboard with the story and it needs to stop

So apparently a new place called Ultimate Gaming Spot is running weekly ranbats including P4U. Is there any interest at all? I wanna go maybe next week but I don't wanna be stuck there by myself with people only playing TTT2 or something

Oh heres the link to it: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ultimate-Gaming-Spot/225442120852710?ref=ts&fref=ts