Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Troll Badguy

The Brain Box (Boston, Massachusetts and parts of New England) Thread

Maaaan. I already have like 4 things lined up for Saturday.  I am literally booked solid from 11am until 10pm.

hey boston buddies and lurkers. i'm having people over for xrd this saturday evening. drop by, consume beverages (provided), talk shit.

pm me for deets. i am very accessible by T!

i would go but i don't have the game yet and probably won't get it till next year RIP :(

How far are you guys willing to drive?  I'm currently trying to organize something for Southern New Hampshire.  Depending on where you live, it might not be a bad drive.  We need just a few more people and we can play some Xrd, and probably some BB or P4 as well.

This thread seems to die a lot in general. Any plans for gatherings and meetups for Xrd in the area?

It looks like the Game Underground weekly fight nights are really picking up the game.  They start at around 7:30 p.m. and go until around 1:30 a.m., sometimes even later!  Plenty of people will be there for Xrd tonight.

It might be wise to start a new thread for our region, especially since Brainbox is long gone.  I might do it myself once the variety of local events is more clear; that way, they can be listed in the opening post.

hey boston buddies and lurkers. i'm having people over for xrd this saturday evening. drop by, consume beverages (provided), talk shit.

Hey buddy.  Awesome that you're hosting.  I'll be at GU tonight, but I'm busy on Saturday.  Next week, however, I might be down.

It looks like the Game Underground weekly fight nights are really picking up the game.  They start at around 7:30 p.m. and go until around 1:30 a.m., sometimes even later!  Plenty of people will be there for Xrd tonight.

It might be wise to start a new thread for our region, especially since Brainbox is long gone.  I might do it myself once the variety of local events is more clear; that way, they can be listed in the opening post.

Hey buddy.  Awesome that you're hosting.  I'll be at GU tonight, but I'm busy on Saturday.  Next week, however, I might be down.

do u by chance know when the next monthly on the weekend is? i went there last time but don't know when the next one is. Fridays im usually busy with college and stuff. i can probably try to go next year like the 9th but i probably can go to the weekend ones.

This sounds awesome!

Who else is going

do u by chance know when the next monthly on the weekend is? i went there last time but don't know when the next one is. Fridays im usually busy with college and stuff. i can probably try to go next year like the 9th but i probably can go to the weekend ones.

The next monthly will very likely be in January.  I can post here after the date is announced.

In the meantime, we play casuals there every Friday.  There were 4-5 setups last time!  We'll probably start doing weekly tournaments on those nights as well, starting in 2015.

hopefully i can come. i still am trying to get the game lol. hopefully it will be there on Sunday but who knows. planing to play alot in Jan b4 college.

there last tournament for xrd had i believe 19 people.  that was on a Friday night. im going just wonder who else is. 

I'll be there, as will NoiseTank and Alex Smith (blueNINE). I'm trying to get more people from the MFC and New England crew to come.

does anyone know if there is a place in MA that can fix a fightstick. my left directional doesn't work anymore :(

Noisetank could probably help you out. He's built a few custom sticks and he lives right in Boston (well Jamaica Plain technically, but he's on the Orange Line).