Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Troll Badguy

The Brain Box (Boston, Massachusetts and parts of New England) Thread

Well, I'll try to be there as early as I can, but it's unlikely to be MUCH before 7.

Plz dont hate my guys but i cant go because i have to help my friend move in. Apparently i was aware of this move in weeks ago... (no i wasnt but i "owe" them)

Well, can't argue with that, but now it sounds like we're back to not having a setup.

But it sounds like it's just Naroo and myself anyway? =_=

Home and around ish;  Post here if you want to get a room together. Sorry Naroo - I figured with no setup, it wasn't worth heading over.

im home but not online atm. also i have no stick and probably will suck with pad lol. but u guys can add me if u want.

Ah no one showed up! I had to play Night Under In Birth EXE:  Late for English Class.

Ah no one showed up! I had to play Night Under In Birth EXE:  Late for English Class.

how many people were there 2 play unib? and do u think someone can bring a set up friday if you plan on going? 

There will be at least 2 UNIB setups at GU on Friday(the store also has their own copy), probably more. Maybe a small tournament depending on the turnout?

There will be at least 2 UNIB setups at GU on Friday(the store also has their own copy), probably more. Maybe a small tournament depending on the turnout?

sweet :) maybe if someone brings bb/p4a/gg we can do a tourney for those as well. i think there will b enough systems but i can bring the games if people are going to show up 

I work on the weekends, so no.  I'm only available for Game Over.

Also, Tsubaki may now have a new "catch" move called "Haku-Men."  That's going to be fun to deal with.

I work on the weekends, so no.  I'm only available for Game Over.

Also, Tsubaki may now have a new "catch" move called "Haku-Men."  That's going to be fun to deal with.

That's been confirmed as a joke already, which is a bit of a shame, because it's hilarious and would be more funny if true, but hey.  j.214D overhead is still really nice.  See how long THAT lasts.

So why is it always me who has to ask if anyone is bothering to show up tomorrow? :P

So why is it always me who has to ask if anyone is bothering to show up tomorrow? :P

Im sorry but game over's setup is a complete turn off. Having to bring a ps3 AND a monitor everytime is not cool

Which is why brainbox was so much better :(

I can't go tonight either but we play online with a sort of perfect connection

I don't know about the other guys in this topic <.<

Is anyone in the Boston area importing or buying the digital Japanese version of Persona 4 Arena Ultimax? Would totally come over and play some casuals.

yeah. at GU on fridays they said they are planing to play it. where are you from around boston or a little bit more west