Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Troll Badguy

The Brain Box (Boston, Massachusetts and parts of New England) Thread

I might be there Saturday. I avoid Fridays because I can't bring Meishu. So you'll only see me there on Saturdays or Wednesdays.

@Crown when you're here, I'm not here, just so you know. However I am going to the Stickbug event in later in Feb. Right then, remember to post up your info if you haven't already. Also shoutouts to Gamestop employees for being good employees. Was worth a shot to try it today.

i tell you dude, no stores even have the game yet. if we did i would have brought it for saturday.since it's not a street dated title we dont get it in early, they usually come the day of release from overnight shipping.

and sometimes...we happen to get it the day after for whatever reason, our computers have the release as the 15th, but the 14th is national media release day.

anyway, friday i'll be at pings, i'll bring extend and i can bring whatever else, ps3 stick 360 stick, ps2 stick and guilty if anyone wants to play, also have melty blood and sengoku basara x if you feel like giving that a go.

the next brainbox event i can make wont be for awhile. but i'm going to keep posting here and annoy you anyway.

i tell you dude, no stores even have the game yet. if we did i would have brought it for saturday.since it's not a street dated title we dont get it in early, they usually come the day of release from overnight shipping.

and sometimes...we happen to get it the day after for whatever reason, our computers have the release as the 15th, but the 14th is national media release day.

anyway, friday i'll be at pings, i'll bring extend and i can bring whatever else, ps3 stick 360 stick, ps2 stick and guilty if anyone wants to play, also have melty blood and sengoku basara x if you feel like giving that a go.

the next brainbox event i can make wont be for awhile. but i'm going to keep posting here and annoy you anyway.

Bring your netplay Ragna, you can't forget that one. Max and I recorded some GG tonight but I feel sad because his stick died tonight so I want to scrap the video footage. I wonder what he's going to do now for a stick.

netplay all day!

he'll just have to man up to one of those pink arcana heart joints.

going to start taking mondays off of work so i can attend the guilty gatherings

Get hype. Then that means I'll need to start bringing my setup. We can have up to 2 matches going on at all times as far as I know. Then Max could borrow your stick too.

I don't feel like showing up to Gamestop today so they can tell me they don't have it again. Then there's this feeling like they might just have it

Tim are you goning to be online tomorrow?

I wanna try the Relius and Carl duo in a local connection

Its weird since his 6D is similar to carl, but it's much faster

The extend search was annoying and it took me 2 hours

he's a lot of fun. he's not as hard to play as i thought he would be, but seeing how he's a completely new character than i'm used to playing it'll take some time before i can use him in a match.

anyone try unlimited mars mode yet? makes my brain hurt.

I bought Meishu a copy of EX before I bought myself one, and by that I mean I didn't buy myself a copy. So we're good for the tourney and what not, but don't expect me to get better yet. It's all good though I appreciate the offer. Right now it's College vs Life and I'm losing this 8-2 matchup :v:

Trying to learn Lambda (and transition to stick) while dealing with college too :x Maybe after midterms this will go better, haha. And that copy of EX is always available to be borrowed, since I need to practice GG too and all.

Oh, and I never actually posted my info so...

Dustloop: Meishu

Handle: Meishu

PSN: MeishuPanda

XBL: None

Name: Amber

Games: GG[Millia], BB[Lambda], KOF13[Athena, Yuri, Kula]

if only braintree weren't so far away...

And amber you should totally main i-no from now on

i'm trying to learn lambda too, i want to expand my character wallet. the player on here named l1fe is a really good lambda so he might be able to help you with any questions, i don't think he's playing ex though.

and as a reminder, ping is having a get together tomorrow night in braintree so if you want to go post up.

I-no? No way, I love Millia lol

Anything on Friday will always be impossible for me, as I work a very inconvenient shift that night. :< But it's good to know there are people I can bug if I have questions about her! If only I had enough time for practice.