Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Samurai Edge

[CS2] How to effectively play Hazama in CS2

i've been looking at dustloop for a while now, but i myself was never a member. So now i am! first post & thread. I don't even know if im posting in the right place, but i'd hope some would direct to the proper place if not.

So..this is about Hazama & how to use in properly in matches. Hazama was pretty much the reason i bought the game in the first place, so he's pretty much all i know. I know some of his basic & advanced combos. I know how he's supposed to be used...use the chain to zone, keep a person where you want them, get out of corners, force a person to make a mistake so you can capitalize on it....

butttt, most of the time when i get into an actual match i can never seem to do any of these things well enough to win..or to even bring my opponent down to half life. i practice alot, & i just can't seem to keep a good streak going, or to even get 1 started. (lvl 39 with 70psr..& i've seen lvl 20 people with psr's wayyy higher than mine) i've only had the game for a couple months...i know it's people years ahead of me..that's why i came here

it's alot of stuff here, but it's pages & pages over CS1 stuff..if i could get some fresh responses & strategies, it would help out a bunch.

Thanx in advance.