Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brice

Montreal Air Dashers - April 14th MAD tournament, Anime fighters ONLY!!!

ok i updated the first post a bit with this facebook page for all of you to like. it will help us estimate the number of people coming to this event. so spread the love and like this page. if we have enough people attending the event, the venue will be private for us alone!!!

gonna update later with complete list of games and rules, although we'll use every standard known for the games we'll be playing... except maybe f-zero gx, we'll have house rules because we can.

well........

its not because of exams that i have to miss out on this,

rather I'm being named the godfather of someone's child and the event is being held on.....

you guessed it.....

The mtl scene doesn't like me as you can see.their "tamashi" thing is all a lie. THEY ARE RACIST ! Hahahaha

Respect the Tamashi, taste the Tamashi

im not talking about drinking DOHOHOHOHO

its 17

drink a lot and talk massive amounts of shit

drink more

eat some food

play Gundam

best schedule imo

FTFY

@Blue Link : we wanna stream every top 3-4 of each tournament as much as possible. and yes, i will make sure that f-zero gx is streamed, since it will be the hypest game in a fighting game tournament ever.

we thought a lot about what format we should use for the f-zero tournament... and i think we found something interesting, will post all the details after class lol

just wondering, is there a train station nearby foonzo so that people from toronto can train instead of drive?

For some bizarre reason, this has me remembering when people did Catherine tourneys for the hell of it, lol.

for the record, f-zero has airdashes :D

just wondering, is there a train station nearby foonzo so that people from toronto can train instead of drive?

the main train station is like a 6 minute walk from Foonzo.

catherine tourney sounds so good right now

lets do it too

I think we can add it to the "if we have enough time" list. I prefer running everything that we planned on running and then adding extras, than being in a situation where we have to cancel an event. After a discussion yesterday, I think we'll be able to run KoF.

My sister birthday is that day you guys are not cool. :/

at least you can still come for casuals with the out of towners on friday/sunday I guess :/ wtf t'es rendu a Laval?