Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brice

Montreal Air Dashers - April 14th MAD tournament, Anime fighters ONLY!!!

I don't like alcohol. It all tastes the same to me. Very very bitter. Coolers I guess I might be able to drink them, but what's the point if all I'm drinking it for is the fruit taste instead of the alcohol taste?

^^^ lol

I want beer money matches with a lot of you.

fuck that hard liquor mm's nigga

I'm not really into alcohol unless I'm clubbing/partying (almost never) shit tastes wack. Grape Juice>Orange Juice>Any other drink.

WAIT NO PURPLE DRANK MONEY MATCHES IM DOWN

WAIT NO PURPLE DRANK MONEY MATCHES IM DOWN

You need to try my drink sir. Jagger and purple drank. This shit's godlike.

You mix your jaggermeister Steve?

Wow.

Yo Kirbster I'll take you on in beer money matches, no problem.

Loser buys winner a beer? I'm down for that!

I only created that drink because I like Jagger and Purple Drink and thought the two together would be amazing... It turns out I was right. Other than that I usually just shoot it straight.

IMPORTANT POST FOR MAD OUT OF TOWNERS

something important for you guys coming to MTL !! I decided to return the favor toronto did for us, and shop around for Hotels.

I checked for hotels as close to the venue as possible and i found one here with very competitive prices.

http://www.qualityinn.com/hotel-montreal-canada-CN139?sid=xzHXyg.ZSyp9gL7Ni.1

It's less than 5 minute walk from the venue. For those feeling lazy to shop around for a decent hotel, this should give you guys a headsup. Also you almost always pay less by booking in advance with these places so do it before it gets too close to the date !!!

Looking forward to seeing you guys, Brice maybe you can add this and any other hotels you find to the first post?

20-25$ per person?

Damn it, link didn't work.

I saw rooms for about 4-5 people for about 100$ for staying from the 13th to the 15th.

that is correct

4 people for the queen double bed rooms is 129$ +tx

You may even find a hotel that will do the same for 119$ but youd have to shop around. I found this one in hopes of making it simple for those who find it tedious.

It's 5 minute walk from the Foonzo, and its 12 minutes walk from the train station