Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brice

Montreal Air Dashers - April 14th MAD tournament, Anime fighters ONLY!!!

damn you guys are so BM...

stop cutting your wrists open in a freaking tournament thread!

1. i don't care about your whining in the thread. come to MTL get blown up then i will be pleased to drink from your salty tears. FOREVER!!!

2. BB is not the only game played there. GG is one. F-zero gx is another one. and no one dislikes f-zero.

3. ... just get to MTL, talk lots of shit and get drunk if you want i'll join you and have fun since MTL is the party city in north america.

stop destroying hype over the best tournament that, for once, doesn't make capcom games their main event.

i am hype so enough of this emo bullshit.

and as kaeru would say, keep that tamashii burning :D

1. i don't care about your whining in the thread. come to MTL get blown up then i will be pleased to drink from your salty tears. FOREVER!!!

2. BB is not the only game played there. GG is one. F-zero gx is another one. and no one dislikes f-zero.

3. ... just get to MTL, talk lots of shit and get drunk if you want i'll join you and have fun since MTL is the party city in north america.

stop destroying hype over the best tournament that, for once, doesn't make capcom games their main event.

Dammit, Brice! Now I'm going to go to sleep tonight on a waterbed full of my own tears. Then...I'll just go and fuck you guys up. :v:

How can Tsubaki pick a path? She's freaking blind.

Hey I played you yesterday.

GG's to your Noel.

Hey I played you yesterday.

GG's to your Noel.

Oh yeah, your PSN sounds kinda familiar. I'm trying to remember...were you that Bang player, that Tager player I kept getting progressively more pissed off that I lost to, or someone else? Sorry I don't remember exactly, I played a lot of people. And uh, sorry if I got pissed off and raged a bit. I always get upset when I don't hit everything perfectly.

I was about to post something like this, but couldn't have said it better lol.

Come one and all, I can't imagine anyone not having a good time. Plus, Foonzo recently got some fucking great local beer, and even some Sapporo for the weaboos in you!

I don't drink.

You and me both. And about 2 other people. Shit, if there's 3v3 for Blazblue, we need a "Team Straight Edge".

You and me both. And about 2 other people. Shit, if there's 3v3 for Blazblue, we need a "Team Straight Edge".

More like "Team Squares", and I wouldn't mind being on that team either since I rarely drink :)

Team What is this "beer" you speak of?

Or how about Team Supertasters. It's a thing.

Haha, awesome. And I was gonna name it after the old S.E.S. stable.

> Sober people

> Montreal

I'm sorry, but your function cannot be processed.

In retaliation, I suggest we form Team Squiggly and only use Arakune. Anytime someone gets cursed, gotta take a shot.

I think they are posting on the wrong thread.

And I think you're drunk from trying to drink away your fears of getting bodied.

I don't always drink. But when I do, it's the salty tears of my crushed opponents.

lmao

anyway, blazgreen and beerblue high level player here

inventing beergreen continuous shots @ MAD

I don't always drink. But when I do, it's the salty tears of my crushed opponents.

You sir, just won the thread.

I am still trying to attend with St1ckBuG. Hopefully I can spend the minimum the week before MAD at PAX east. Blazgreen side tourney???

I am still trying to attend with St1ckBuG. Hopefully I can spend the minimum the week before MAD at PAX east. Blazgreen side tourney???

FirstToFaint 10

I'LL TAKE YOU ALL ON

EDIT: and st1ckbug can give me some awesome 1on1 relius training :3