Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brice

Montreal Air Dashers - April 14th MAD tournament, Anime fighters ONLY!!!

down for that too

everytime you miss a dash 2d, you take a shot

very often.

Ragna only tournament? I'm not sure I want to hear a constant scream of "Outta my way!" for 2 hours straight.

jama da

We should do a Fraud only tournament where only Toronto plays against each other. JK, glad that a lot of you guys are going!

For every Burst that St1ckBug forces by yellling "BURST!!!" We all drink!

After Anime Matsuri I'm not doing any heavy drinking for a while :<

I'll still have a few drinks, but I'm not going the fuck in like I did at AM.

My ideas regarding BeerBlue.

Anyone who wants to play has to buy in with his own personal pitcher and glass. And as long as there's alcohol by your side, you can keep playing as long as you drink what you must. If you're caught not drinking what you must, you'll chug that pitcher even if it comes out right after(just go outside first).

And Perfect = 1 Glass, Astral Finished = 2 Glasses and you drink half a glass every time you lose a match.

So if you get exposed so bad that you get perfected on first round and astral finished on 2nd, that's 3 glasses you have to drink. Sounds hype?

Who plays with English voices anyway.

People who are too lazy to switch it and really don't care. That being said, it gets weird playing online with someone who uses the Japanese voices because the whole match start convo things make no sense that way half the time. Plus, English Hazama/Bang > Japanese Hazama/Bang.

You're just not weeaboo enough for BlazBlue.

Well, duhh. I mean, I did a total "WTF? She shouldn't be in here..." when Platinum was revealed.

Plus, English Hazama/Bang > Japanese Hazama/Bang.

What the fuck am I reading, I don't even...

Well, duhh. I mean, I did a total "WTF? She shouldn't be in here..." when Platinum was revealed.

I said the same thing. Anyways, get ready to be exposed by "weeaboo" hazama and bang players here.

What the fuck am I reading, I don't even...

I said the same thing. Anyways, get ready to be exposed by "weeaboo" hazama and bang players here.

Wha? I don't have a problem with the Japanese VAs for people. It's just...I don't speak Japanese, so I feel a bunch of the characters lose their appeal when I don't understand wtf they're saying half the time. Of course...that being said, with Arakune nobody understands what the hell he says anyway.

But it loses flair and authenticity. The dub may be good, but you lose something in the process.

Maybe I've just been scarred as a guy who went to French school most of his life. Arnold Schwarzenegger dubbed in French = forever bleeding ears.

But it loses flair and authenticity. The dub may be good, but you lose something in the process.

Maybe I've just been scarred as a guy who went to French school most of his life. Arnold Schwarzenegger dubbed in French = forever bleeding ears.

I just burst out laughing trying to picture "Get to the CHOPPAAAA!!!" in French.

Oh shit you're that bang from NEC I think.

We'll do our best to make it so hype people will want to make the trip no matter the distance for the next one :D

Also, probably going to stream random stuff on friday evening.

Oh so it's not too bad. I thought I'd have to bring a snow mobile. #DumbAmerican.

Lol. I can't speak for Quebec, but Southern Ontario pretty much gets NYC weather and all that.

Oh so it's not too bad. I thought I'd have to bring a snow mobile. #DumbAmerican.

MTLers keep warm with burning passion!

And Tuques. Can't forget the Tuque.