Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brice

Montreal Air Dashers - April 14th MAD tournament, Anime fighters ONLY!!!

For what it's worth, I'd go in on a room for the night before/night of the tourney with some other non-Montreal peeps if anybody feels like it.

Welp, looks like I can't go. Since it's happening on the 14th, I have to drill that weekend (Military Work) unless this miracle can happen before the date, I won't be able to go.

Alrighty, I've got my way up, and now a place to stay. I'm so hyped for this!

May have to borrow someone's stick, as usual. :kitty:

Alrighty, I've got my way up, and now a place to stay. I'm so hyped for this!

May have to borrow someone's stick, as usual. :kitty:

Wait...don't you have a bunch though? :v:

Was hoping this was during the summer, oh well can't make this one cause of school. I'd definitely go to the next one if you guys decide to do it again.

Might be a good idea to add marvel to the next one. I know it would make things easier for me and probably other upstate NY players. There's a few anime players here in Albany and I know theres some in Syracuse/Buffalo and adding mvc3 would make it easier to get a ride/ fill a car etc.

To be more specific, we already have MAT, Montreal Annual Tournament, which is run my MTLSFHQ. MAT is a different major run by different people, the main events are street fighter 4 and MvsC3. This goes down in the summer time and will be just in time for you guys if you want !

Montreal Air Dashers is something completely different. We want it to be strictly anime games and just indulge in it. I hope some of you can make it anyways ! But if not, MAT IX should be this summer and will have everything you're looking for !

Hatred and common facts are two different things.

┻━┻ ︵¯\_(ツ)_/¯︵ ┻━┻

Hahahaha, oh snap. Fist bump.

Sorry Lythi, but he got ya with that one.

Whatevs, man. I'm paying lots of money to travel to this tournament, so I can get bodied.

But it'll be worth it. :3

with all the weakness going on in this thread past few pages i would put money on michigan too !! GET SOME MOAR HYPE IN HERE, WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE !?!?