Most Unknown

Accent Core: ABA Discussion

I've got a purple keyblade for ya Seth.

Yeah it took way to long, so much that you didn't think about it, but the ABA combo in my vid was your outfit. Purple Keyblade ehe.

Happy Birthdayz

Haha, tight! :) Thanks man. I actually flip between purple key, black key, and pink key. Hopefully I'll make it to FR :X Still trying to finalize those plans. PS I'm working on an ABA video.. I'll put your zombie nurse May in it ;p

Hey Furix, do you travel at all for GG? Just wondering if anyone besides like me and Tage-Proto are running ABA on the circuit.

I travel, but not too far(Lack of funds), usually within Texas. I haven't been able to afford a plane ticket as school tuition is expensive and I keep losing my jobs every 2 months. :V

From a tutorial video standpoint: Showing things you can use the slide for is good, though it might be nice to at least list specifics for things you don't show, such as who throw->keygrab actually works on.

Pretty good rough draft. You should also let people know they they should try and delay keygrab after 2.D. Just in case your opponent burst's.

Showing things you can use the slide for is good, though it might be nice to at least list specifics for things you don't show, such as who throw->keygrab actually works on.

Def a good call. I'll have to figure out a presentable way to show who it does work on. Thanks!

music creeps me out

It's ABA! This aint no Nakoruru tutorial. ;p

Just show the throw to keygrab on everyone it's possible on. You could probably have the whole sequence done in less then 30secs.

Nah. I'm going to put a page after the initial one that lists them all. Showing it is a waste of time, though showing the dashless Faust one might be in the cards.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMEVs091t3c

Moroha gameplay, tell me what you think. I'll be adding to this also the list of people the 2S Keygrab OTG Keygrab (Vs 5S) followup to IAD S HS Orbs works on, as well as the Rekkas FRC 5S -> Orbloop -> 2x Keygrab vs Rekkas FRC 6H -> Orbloop -> 2x Keygrab.

The third section is Moroha basics, which covers her strongest pokes, antiairs, and combos, including dusts and throws.

Usually either a "Works on: TE, FA, AB, ED", or a "Not on: the girls, PO" is fine. Whichever list is shorter, although if they're about equal length I dunno. :^)

moroha, this is a very interesting concept of videos, cant wait till you get them all finished in the end of this test-d video of yours, you start typing out the combos at the top, its a nice touch... maybe doing it for more of the things would make things a lil easier to swallow like some of the easy keygrab combos and such or if any of the moves have important frc's, doin a still frame so people know what they are looking for as a hint (yes yes training = blue flash of death, but a visual helper makes it a lot easier) keep it up though

Working on those matchup threads. CONTRIBUTE PLEASE! I definitely don't have matchup experience against all the cast, only a handful of them can I really say I know well. Even those I posted stuff for please add, whatever blurb I posted is absolutely not the end of the discussion on stuff we should know for our matchups.