Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lord Knight

Plebian's Playground (BBCS:EX Exhibition Matches)

Who should be the third player in Plebian's Playground?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be the third player in Plebian's Playground?

• NeoGio0o
    • Haven
    • Tempest Dahlia

In that case I vote for cry2me...same reasons

Are people still not allowed to FRKZ against him? Because that might be an issue.

But there's no Bangs.

Are people still not allowed to FRKZ against him? Because that might be an issue.

But there's no Bangs.

I don't think people are allowed to even play him, since he doesn't have PS3.

okay i done some thinking and my list for now is

Haven

Neogio

Star-Demon

still thinking though so ima post the full list once i have everyone

Omni thanks for the vote your a true nig. Also i don't lack confidence I just have a concrete understanding of where I stand as a player vs everyone else, I never call myself good because I feel it's the best way to avoid arguments with people that might think otherwise.

If I do win you have all made a grave mistake as I just got FF13-2 and have every intention of getting the 100%.

At first I ignored this thread, having not imported and not being interested in a netplay tourney when so much shit gets in the way, but some people have dragged me into it and nominated me, so I read through it, and I think, given that LK has already publicly decided who he really wants in the tourney and who he doesn't, that we should just draw up LK's brackets and the thread is completely unnecessary and should just be locked. 1

Yo dawg, I don't even have this game.

Top 8 is decided. Just run the event and stream it.

Alright new list:

Tempest Dahlia/howling-_-moon

Haven

NeoGio0o

Minoru_Hoshi

Also I'm still not sure if Nineball will be able to qualify because of his connection (it was shitty last time I played him)

At first I ignored this thread, having not imported and not being interested in a netplay tourney when so much shit gets in the way, but some people have dragged me into it and nominated me, so I read through it, and I think, given that LK has already publicly decided who he really wants in the tourney and who he doesn't, that we should just draw up LK's brackets and the thread is completely unnecessary and should just be locked. 1

Yo dawg, I don't even have this game.

Top 8 is decided. Just run the event and stream it.

There's only 7 people he picked and there's no guarantee that those people will show. The whole point of this thread is to find the 8th person, assuming the other 7 are joining. The reason he did this was so that it would be some high level play that he could stream and everyone else could watch and enjoy. Also this was supposed to carry on some of the hype of Godsgarden and for him to create a tourney with a bunch of randoms wouldn't represent BB very well.

srz if he qualifies

He's Midwest so no. It would be nice to see him play in it though.

Also I'm still not sure if Nineball will be able to qualify because of his connection (it was shitty last time I played him)

Nineball is already one of the already per-determined players. And if someone would contact him I'm sure he could take care of his issues by release date. Half the time it feels as if he's playing wireless, but as of late or at least the last few times I played him, his connection is on point.

There's only 7 people he picked and there's no guarantee that those people will show. The whole point of this thread is to find the 8th person, assuming the other 7 are joining. The reason he did this was so that it would be some high level play that he could stream and everyone else could watch and enjoy. Also this was supposed to carry on some of the hype of Godsgarden and for him to create a tourney with a bunch of randoms wouldn't represent BB very well.

What do you mean with what you said about randoms not representing blazblue very well? Isnt watching people play a game we like the point to this? At this point make it an open tourny allowing those with good connections enter and have fun?

What do you mean with what you said about randoms not representing blazblue very well? Isnt watching people play a game we like the point to this? At this point make it an open tourny allowing those with good connections enter and have fun?

Again, there's nothing stopping anyone else from doing whatever other tournaments they want.

He's doing it just like how they do Godsgarden, why is that so hard to understand? Assuming they do plan to stream it or upload the matches, I think it would be much better to watch as high of level play as we're going to see on netplay with players everyone knows are actually good at this game. I don't know about you, but I sure don't find it entertaining or helpful to watch people who aren't very good at the game from a spectator's standpoint. There's a time and place for "open tournaments", and this doesn't have to be one of them. Also the fact that netplay allows for some of the top players to play each other which doesn't happen that often outside of Majors, or at least that we get to watch (since they could play on netplay anyway). Of course most of em are from NY/NJ anyway but it's not every tournament we get to see them ALL play against each other.

Watching people who know what they are doing and are at a relatively high level should get people hype when they watch, and for some people maybe it will motivate them to get good enough to be on that level and MAYBE participate in the next "series" whenever that may be.

OR like I said, someone can easily start running other tournaments.

Gamefaqs tourny.

Nu only.

Final Destination

Also I haven't voted yet, so I think I'm going to pick Neo. Inb4 he doesn't get picked.

It would make sense to pick people who are really good and learn from them. I know I need to step my game up and this tournament is my way of learn certain things I didn't know before/and will get me motivated enough to get my ass into gear.

As for voting, I vote for Toan and tempest_dalia.

hahahaha easy netplay tourneys with randoms you are funny

ive joined 2 free netplay tourneys and they were terrible

wasn't this during ct days?

anyways, assuming srz doesn't count:

neo and haven.