Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lord Knight

Plebian's Playground (BBCS:EX Exhibition Matches)

Who should be the third player in Plebian's Playground?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be the third player in Plebian's Playground?

• NeoGio0o
    • Haven
    • Tempest Dahlia

tears and tears unrelenting

What the fuck is your problem guy? I haven't been on DL in months, the last time I checked was when I heard about stickbug's post about BB not being at evo and a call for the community to actually be a community and support the game. So him and others actually spent time and effort to come up with ways to help the community. Tournies dedicated to BB, people coming out, etc, all that nice shit.

And then I hear the thread gets closed cause some guy from NY (that doesn't go to tournies) cries that scrubs don't belong at tournaments and all top players are dicks and don't want them around. And I hear reasons because "commentators are bored" and some mean people told someone else to eat a dick. So I could easily figure out that that was me. So because I find BB boring and I let people know that, that means that all top players hate scrubs. So because I told my friend of several years to eat a dick jokingly (cause god forbid friends joke around with each other), that means that lower-skilled players need to stay away? I'll admit i'm a dick except every tourney I go to, if anyone ever comes up to me and wants to play or asks for advice i'll do my best to help them. I have never turned anyone down. And i'm an asshole. So what about other top players that are actually nice like LK / SKD? I've seen them go out of their way to help people whenever anyone asked.

So now you're posting here about an invitational tournament for the new BB game with top players on the EC. And by posting I mean crying. "LK has publicly decided who he wants and doesn't want". No, LK has chosen players who he believes are the best in the EC (dunno why i'm there anymore, I suck now). He is trying to showcase top level American BlazBlue for the new version to generate buzz / hype / good publicity. This is not a popularity contest, this is LK trying to SUPPORT THE SCENE. But you don't understand that so you want this thread closed. Well if you keep posting about how new players don't belong in tournies and top players are trying to fucking kill them maybe you'll get your wish.

People have invited you to tournies, offered to pay for your meals AND help pay for your trip and you still post shit like that. Scrubs aren't toxic to the community, people like you are. So you could either stay at home and keep posting nonsense or you could actually, you know, go to a tournament and see that people are actually decent human beings and just want to fucking play games and have fun.

PS: [04:17:PM] almu 2000: so if anything you should

[04:17:PM] almu 2000: just talk tons of shit

[04:17:PM] almu 2000: calling everyone else free and that your day 1 relius will body everyone

[04:17:PM] almu 2000: just do it

everyone is free, day 1 relius, etc

Vote 1 : Scam4Life aka (Haven) aka Best Jin aka "Ulose2hisPS3pad" aka "IAintEvenMad2"

Vote 2 : MikeZ

Vote 3 : Dacidbro

Vote 4 : 2Dsmoove

Vote: GuardianSTL

I love you Toan, but you already have enough support on here and I want to back my homie.

If he's from STL (going by that name), Missouri isn't EC....

I swear it's like we need to have a Dustloop Geography or English lesson, cause people either can't read or don't understand what East Coast means.

EDIT: And that's not just to you, since obviously that person might not be from STL. But I'm sure you see everyone else posting non-EC people which is what I mean.

If he's from STL (going by that name), Missouri isn't EC....

I swear it's like we need to have a Dustloop Geography or English lesson, cause people either can't read or don't understand what East Coast means.

EDIT: And that's not just to you, since obviously that person might not be from STL. But I'm sure you see everyone else posting non-EC people which is what I mean.

Guardian is from Florida.

Real talk

5dcbd53f_clap.gif

Thank you, really.

A poll or something would be nice to keep track of votes rather than scrolling through the entire thread with people having posting multiple times by now and some people editing their posts and all.

Voting ends on 12th then if the first match is the 13th?

The nomination period will end this weekend. I'll put the top 3 players with the most votes in a poll - then, the person with the highest votes will be the 8th player. I also would like to respond to some of the posts in this thread.

Lol ohhh sound like hella fun. But why not make it more then 8ppl ?.? out of curiosity... also ragna and tager to godlike,, yall never stood a chance LMAO

Lol also i feel the predetermined people are a bit lol biased "LK & friends"

I'm sorry, but I selected people who I thought were the best players on the East coast. A couple of these players are among the best in the country. Ivysaur, SKD, Zidane and myself have all won majors before. Omni consistently places top 3. As far as Lost Soul and Nineball go, I've heard very good things about both players, and I felt they were two of PSN's best NAH representatives. Lost Soul would do extremely well if he attended tournaments. If you have a problem with "LK and friends", don't blame my "friends" for always winning tournaments. If you wanted to be on this list, you should try going to more tournaments or getting a better reputation as a strong player.

For anyone who had a comment about the event format - this again is just a test event. I would not mind running it for other regions, nor would I mind if someone ran it for other regions after this one is over. If I run another netplay event on EC, it will not be like this one.

Again, the connections will definitely be tested out beforehand. I restricted it to EC only because I wanted connections to be stable - PSN connections tend to be worse than XBL.

And please, at least READ the first post before posting in this thread. There are a lot of mistaken assumptions and other such things that could be easily corrected/solved just by reading the first post.

do people not know how to read

ec only, and i dont think mike z even plays this game anymore

yeah, the man still plays...was just at WT recently.

I see, well that's that, lol.

LOL.

God Zidane. I miss you. No homo.

I don't know any EC players, but Severin netplays with them every know and then and says it's not too bad. I vote Severin, net willing.

...You can't vote for anyone outside of the EC.

do people not know how to read

ec only

^

The nomination period will end this weekend. I'll put the top 3 players with the most votes in a poll - then, the person with the highest votes will be the 8th player. I also would like to respond to some of the posts in this thread.

I'm sorry, but I selected people who I thought were the best players on the East coast. A couple of these players are among the best in the country. Ivysaur, SKD, Zidane and myself have all won majors before. Omni consistently places top 3. As far as Lost Soul and Nineball go, I've heard very good things about both players, and I felt they were two of PSN's best NAH representatives. Lost Soul would do extremely well if he attended tournaments. If you have a problem with "LK and friends", don't blame my "friends" for always winning tournaments. If you wanted to be on this list, you should try going to more tournaments or getting a better reputation as a strong player.

For anyone who had a comment about the event format - this again is just a test event. I would not mind running it for other regions, nor would I mind if someone ran it for other regions after this one is over. If I run another netplay event on EC, it will not be like this one.

Again, the connections will definitely be tested out beforehand. I restricted it to EC only because I wanted connections to be stable - PSN connections tend to be worse than XBL.

And please, at least READ the first post before posting in this thread. There are a lot of mistaken assumptions and other such things that could be easily corrected/solved just by reading the first post.

Tru. Had you have consulted with the people who you thought were best aka Zidane, SKD, Isu, & Omni and between them you all decide lol not just you,,

Epic fail with the 'Democracy' lol