Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lord Knight

Plebian's Playground (BBCS:EX Exhibition Matches)

Who should be the third player in Plebian's Playground?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be the third player in Plebian's Playground?

• NeoGio0o
    • Haven
    • Tempest Dahlia

Tru. Had you have consulted with the people who you thought were best aka Zidane, SKD, Isu, & Omni and between them you all decide lol not just you,,

Epic fail with the 'Democracy' lol

are

are you retarded or something

Oh snap I got voted for once! How awesome.

I vote for GuardianSTL since florida wants there. I'm not in there enough to make people excited yet ;D.

Oh snap I got voted for once! How awesome.

I vote for GuardianSTL since florida wants there. I'm not in there enough to make people excited yet ;D.

duude, where the fuck have you been??...thought you died.

People have invited you to tournies, offered to pay for your meals AND help pay for your trip and you still post shit like that.

What the fuck are you talking about?

I vote howling_moon - Cat chair all day.

I also vote Rampage_chuck for purple throws.

I suggest everyone use Ringers when playing.

What the fuck are you talking about?

youve got to be fucking KIDDING ME

ill buy you lunch, ill pay for part of your travel fee, and i dont even work. Pretty sure this isnt the first time ive said this to you, not even mentioning st1ckbug or others.

youve got to be fucking KIDDING ME

ill buy you lunch, ill pay for part of your travel fee, and i dont even work. Pretty sure this isnt the first time ive said this to you, not even mentioning st1ckbug or others.

This Star Demon thing is getting out of hand. The guy clearly doesn't try to learn from his mistakes no matter how people word it so leave it alone.

This Star Demon thing is getting out of hand. The guy clearly doesn't try to learn from his mistakes no matter how people word it so leave it alone.

Pretty much this. If you want to bitch at him, do it in PMs or at least the scene thread. Not every thread in BBG needs to turn into "let's all blow up this idiot", especially when he won't learn. Star, if you don't start to actually take some advice to heart and maybe shut up about the offline scene until you experience it, then I don't think we're going to have much more patience for you turning every thread into -drama bomb-. Consider this a warning.

Also, I vote for LordKnight's aviators.

~Bump~

So, when is the voting pool being put up for the last slot? I mean, CS:EX comes out in a few days from now, and the last person isn't confirmed yet (Or I already missed it).

LOL nope. I didn't get a single nomination so I know it isn't me. It's probably going to be NeoGio or Haven. They have the most votes by far of anyone else nominated.

Yay. Neo and Haven are in there. LK what are you going to do about the players who have not checked in?

put me down for ragna, i guess ;_;

can i change to noel if nineball decides to play? i would prefer not to double up haha

I'm pretty much confirm for getting EX for PS3 and using Makoto. The moment this event is done I'm going down to the local game spot with 5 bucks and asking to switch copies for 360. lol

Anyway for people I strongly feel should be great for the 8 spot (or hell my spot if I'm deemed as ass lol):

- SHADOWREDzero

- Haven

- feux_follets

BEEN HAD NETPLAY WINS

LMAO yes you have been had those wins omni however what you did not have was a shit tier makoto,,,,,,,,, but hey u still my manz

LMAO yes you have been had those wins omni however what you did not have was a shit tier makoto,,,,,,,,, but hey u still my manz

CS1 Makoto was low tier:

bbcsmatchup101a-1.png

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

*gets bodied with valkenhayn*