Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KayEff

[CSE] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread v2

GGs to Linear and Crazy (I think my name showed up as Huntrinidad250 for some reason.) I still keep dropping everything online.

ohhhhhh that was you who entered my room, i was wonering "who da hell is this" when to my list and saw spud, i though u had enerted and left when i wasnt looking xD

any who GG to all the people i fought in both cs1 and cs2 rooms, (yes i made a cs1 room I REGRET NOTHING)

hey cry2m3 or scam i need to play one of you guys a lot tommarow (anytime) to shake all this rust off on a decent connection. thats if your up for it of course. (enjoying playing other gemus atm)

ohhhhhh that was you who entered my room, i was wonering "who da hell is this" when to my list and saw spud, i though u had enerted and left when i wasnt looking xD

any who GG to all the people i fought in both cs1 and cs2 rooms, (yes i made a cs1 room I REGRET NOTHING)

Yeah lol, I can only play against CS 1 Litchi for so long, even if I'm using CS 1 Litchi.

Tera looks cool, GW2 does as well. Too bad my comp sucks.

Every time I quit FFXI for a while, Square Enix superbuffs Puppetmaster and reels me back in. Game is too much fun, if I had more free time to play I'd never unsubscribe

Yeah, Tera's combat is pretty fun at least. I haven't played FFXI in so long I forget what goes on in that game haha.

im hating how im figuring out how to do all of these cs2 combos that i couldnt to before to be 2 EZ

story of my life

Sneakman. I just noticed you live in Vegas. Do you want to play a quick first to ten?

You're on.

Edit: it... won't let me connect, we live in THE SAME CITY and it won't let me connect.

Dude, we live in the same town we should just meet somewhere and throw down.