Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KayEff

[CSE] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread v2

Dude, we live in the same town we should just meet somewhere and throw down.

Sure I will be up for it. Is there a scene in North Las Vegas? It seems like everyone in Vegas just plays in Henderson.

Sure I will be up for it. Is there a scene in North Las Vegas? It seems like everyone in Vegas just plays in Henderson.

Scene? I doubt it, if there is I haven't heard about it. I'd have to start one.:toot:

I know a couple of people play at Insert Coins. No BB though.

Whats there?

Its like a bar/arcade/club thingy. You have to be 18 to enter. Mainly Marvel and SF. I think the Gemnini might have some BB players. However they only upload KOF 13. See you later, GGs again by the way.

Its like a bar/arcade/club thingy. You have to be 18 to enter. Mainly Marvel and SF. I think the Gemnini might have some BB players. However they only upload KOF 13. See you later, GGs again by the way.

I see, good games dude!

Hopefully it'll be goodbye to CS2 for me today, I should have EX in a couple of hours.

lol I was going to personally go to Fordham today, but since your being so kind be a nig and tell me what store you get it from regardless of location I'm in there. Unfortunately I'm stuck in Nazi mathematics till like 3 and I get home at 4 tired and Hitler as fuck =[.

yea fuck constructing my philosophy paper today

lol I was going to personally go to Fordham today, but since your being so kind be a nig and tell me what store you get it from regardless of location I'm in there. Unfortunately I'm stuck in Nazi mathematics till like 3 and I get home at 4 tired and Hitler as fuck =[.

yea fuck constructing my philosophy paper today

Alright, I will tell you as soon as I get it, gotta make sure the shit is in stock first lol. It might actually sell out like it did for you lmao.

Alright, I will tell you as soon as I get it, gotta make sure the shit is in stock first lol. It might actually sell out like it did for you lmao.

Lol, plz tell me too. I would like to know as well.

Final day of CS? Last day for Beginner mode Tager :(

But he's going to be stylish now. D:

The countdown to "Never stood a chance" starts now.

I can't wait until I lose less with Ragna then my main lol.

But he's going to be stylish now. D:

He's gonna be a TOTALLY new character though. I might have to main Relius cuz SM Tager is sooo different.

I've debated on whether I should look for stores selling early or not like with Marvel, but then I realized I didn't care.

Who has streaming equipment? Does anyone want to rotate a hosting a 24/7 lobby? Pretty sure you can just turbo the pass button if you have a stick...

I believe shinsyn should as he streamed his recent ranked battles.... Also one of the lambda's does too I think... Which one beaver deity?