Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KayEff

[CSE] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread v2

gg to all the random ppl and goodbye to cs2 as after school tomorrow (3:35) i will be picking up extend and letting poor cs2 retire after so many years *flashback*

gg to all the random ppl and goodbye to cs2 as after school tomorrow (3:35) i will be picking up extend and letting poor cs2 retire after so many years *flashback*

It was all a dream...*screen quietly fades in from flashback* Welcome to the Twilight Zone.

CS2 came out 9 months ago in America lol

It was all a dream...*screen quietly fades in from flashback* Welcome to the Twilight Zone.

ohhh the twilight zone i vacation there that and in hell have a nice little pent house set up in hell.

CS2 came out 9 months ago in America lol

>.> *crawls under rock*

(dont know how to double quote so double post)

>.> *crawls under rock*

(dont know how to double quote so double post)

You pick the posts to quote with the multi-quote button, then hit reply

I hope I get it this week..:\ Amazon, don't drop the ball man. I'm tellin ya...

So some gamestops are telling me they won't get the game anytime soon, while others say they'll have it tomorrow. I live in NYC, so for those of you who know a store in the area that will get it today plz help a brotha out and tell me the location.

So some gamestops are telling me they won't get the game anytime soon, while others say they'll have it tomorrow. I live in NYC, so for those of you who know a store in the area that will get it today plz help a brotha out and tell me the location.
I've been calling all the gamestops around me and they're saying they're supposed to get the ups shipment today but they still haven't got it... this is driving me crazy. I need this shit!.

I've been calling all the gamestops around me and they're saying they're supposed to get the ups shipment today but they still haven't got it... this is driving me crazy. I need this shit!.

I work from 3pm to 2am, so I'm trying to get it before I leave for work cause if I don't it will be sold out by tomorrow, and probably for the whole week. Then I'll have to wait till the weekend, assuming they still have it in stock.

So some gamestops are telling me they won't get the game anytime soon, while others say they'll have it tomorrow.

Same thing for me, actually. I've called a few Gamestops and they're telling me it won't be in stock till tomorrow. OTL

Same thing for me, actually. I've called a few Gamestops and they're telling me it won't be in stock till tomorrow. OTL

Yeah happened to me to. I'm just going to buy the le edition today, but I didn't expect 9/10 to not have the game at all...