Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KayEff

[CSE] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread v2

GGs to CrazyApe and the people in ranked. Man, i suck, lol. Gotta optimize combos/relearn efficient conversion/test more new ideas/remember 6A exists.

Clap loop was stupid. I'll never forget when I nearly perfected Pugh he bursted while I was doing a non cancel able move and bursted me into the loop and won since I. Couldn't burst out of it? My reason for losing? Kicking ass too hard

Shit, typing on the iPhone is hard. I'm still working in practice mode before playing online. I'm surprised everyone is playing so soon. Has most of the casts damage been nerfed hard?

Clap loop was stupid. I'll never forget when I nearly perfected Pugh he bursted while I was doing a non cancel able move and bursted me into the loop and won since I. Couldn't burst out of it? My reason for losing? Kicking ass too hard
LOL. that's a pretty awesome story. When I play against ivysaur though he'll occasionally counter assault me into nirvana, combo me down to 1 health and then chip me out. Carl will be Carl!

oh yeah, and he made one of my friends quit playing tager from a similar situation. Tager literally played perfectly, predicted a burst and punished it with magna tech wheel... except nirvana was behind Tager and when he bursted he activated nirvana, she ate the magna tech wheel and DRAGGED TAGER AWAY. So, Tager had to RC to make it safe and eventually died because he correctly executed a burst punish. I'll never forget that!

i look forward to making arcade fire mad with random carnage scissors

MashThat5A and I have tested that...extensively.

It's not as rage-inducing as you might think, especially since random CS through Spike Chaser often gets you hit by the tail end since ragna doesn't get rid of the projectile and the projectile invuln isn't very long. It's good against 5D, but what isn't?

LOL. that's a pretty awesome story. When I play against ivysaur though he'll occasionally counter assault me into nirvana, combo me down to 1 health and then chip me out. Carl will be Carl!

oh yeah, and he made one of my friends quit playing tager from a similar situation. Tager literally played perfectly, predicted a burst and punished it with magna tech wheel... except nirvana was behind Tager and when he bursted he activated nirvana, she ate the magna tech wheel and DRAGGED TAGER AWAY. So, Tager had to RC to make it safe and eventually died because he correctly executed a burst punish. I'll never forget that!

So that's why Tim started just hitting buttons with Bang in CS?

I'd have been angry as that tater too. He literally lost because he was tager. Carl using nirvana with ca and burst should be fixed. I'm not too worried about hakumen, he's never been too hard for me. Ragnas damage is what scares me. I have very little matchup experience against valk. I'm just training with lambda and tinkering on some things. Then I have to work on not playing like ass in real games

You can't fix something that isn't broken.

Arakune can burst and hit you with bees too.

That's just negative edging during CA or bursts which isn't really broken just happens because of game mechanics.

Against Ragna, instant barrier block is your most important tool since his moves already push him back really far. Also, 6A is almost useless since the only thing it'll beat is non-crossup j.B or fished j.D which is risky because if that CHs you you are in for a world of hurt. Mostly, it loses clean to j.C always (that move is busted). I need to test 2C against him, it seems better than 6A but it's slow.

It's an annoying matchup, since you need to hang back and throw swords a lot. Lambda straight-up can't take Ragna close-range, his 2A and 5B make sure of that. It's unpleasant.

ugh I can't stand this announcer anymore, please arcsys, release the dlc ones for america before I kill myself from listening to this bitch

get kakihara type b for 3k bb bucks in gallery

gg

slightly less awful but still awful, I want makoto and noel damnit