Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KayEff

[CSE] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread v2

bullying pisces on ranked

GIMME YO PSR BITCH

I have only ran into Dark Obliske...:(

His PSR taste just as good though.

I will get on XBL in a few if anyone wants to help me practice for WB.

I'm not going to lie, I was actually upset when I was lagging with AJ Killer, that never happened in CS2 even though I have a 0 bar with him.

I have also been lagging with Eevee. I don't know, I feel like the netplay got better on the PS3 and worse on the 360.

Even though you still would have won the games, I was cheated out of rounds against you :/

I had one huge lag spike when I did 236C>dash out>5C

And another during a gravity combo : /

Maybe they neeed to fix the netcode, no one was using the internet in my house and I was playing people with 3 bar connection

hitconfirm, mash out renka SHUUH, mash dash, buffer the 2c.

rising jB > j2A airdash falling jB jA 2c etc. rest is elementary

don't mash the air combo, just try to time everything. u can figure it out quickly. input buffer helps.

You talking about Renka(1) > Kishuu > hop 2C > jb > j2a > iad jb > ja > 2c > jb > j2a > iad > j2a > jc?

1. Do the jc JBs as soon as you jump cancel. You'll notice it floats your opponent, but they'll fall slightly before they can tech. That's when you do j2a.

2. Do the iad asap but hit the following JB as late as possible, then do JA as late as possible. If you do it right you'll have enough time to do 5C or 2C when you land.

New haku is so much fun now that i have a basic idea of his combo structure. So much meter, so much freedom, so much damage. I can't wait to get my stuff down with him, and experimenting in the lab is crazy fun. Already got some nice new tech to try.

Also, who is hype for GGAC+ ? This guy.

Also, who is hype for GGAC+ ? This guy.

MY HYPE IS MAXIMUM!</Broly>

Really digging Relius so far.

yeah' date=' relius is really good. Has an even match-up with bang...(evil laughter)[/quote']

Really?

Also, Haku-men so strong...

HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT, i BEAT XDEST!

lol, how lucky, his CA didn't counter my 3C for some reason

GGs to everyone, you too AchedSphinx

I seriously need to work on hitconfirming, combo's under pressure and just moving better.

But god fucking damn, everyone doing less damage with less retarted pressure is like a tickle to my balls!

He isn't S tier, half the cast is still better. He is viable though.

Isn't Valk and Ragna the top tier characters?

ARC is doing a better job balancing each installments, each S tier character gets less and less retarted outside of Makoto

HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT, i BEAT XDEST!

lol, how lucky, his CA didn't counter my 3C for some reason

GGs to everyone, you too AchedSphinx

I seriously need to work on hitconfirming, combo's under pressure and just moving better.

But god fucking damn, everyone doing less damage with less retarted pressure is like a tickle to my balls!

Yeah Tao's CA has a really bad hitbox, that's one of her nerfs. Gotta mash dat super instead I guess.

But eh for day 1, I still did fine I think, even getting some nice CSEX corner combos. Gotta confirm them into AB2 soon though for the real damage.

>Custom Ranked Search is in CSEX

WHY DIDNT ANYONE TELL ME. THIS IS AMAZING NEWS.

Yeah Tao's CA has a really bad hitbox, that's one of her nerfs. Gotta mash dat super instead I guess.

But eh for day 1, I still did fine I think, even getting some nice CSEX corner combos. Gotta confirm them into AB2 soon though for the real damage.

>Custom Ranked Search is in CSEX

WHY DIDNT ANYONE TELL ME. THIS IS AMAZING NEWS.

Yeah, I was wondering why you didn't the Becoming Two combo's

I gotta work on combo's and hitconfirming myself. The other Lambda you were playing did it fairly well

The only issue with those lobbies is that it's no fun waiting 5 fights before you get your turn. I think 4 is the perfect number for a room

I'll make it 4 next time

Isn't Valk and Ragna the top tier characters?

ARC is doing a better job balancing each installments, each S tier character gets less and less retarted outside of Makoto

Aside from CS2, I'm pretty sure Ragna always started off as Top Tier, but later fell back down to Mid Tier. The only game I'm not 100% sure about is CT because I didn't really know what tier lists and what not were with fighting games till later in that games lifespan. Whether or not this will change for Extend or not, loliunno. ¯\(°_o)/¯