Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KayEff

[CSE] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread v2

That was so mean ;__;

Be glad she was honest. Better than stringing you along.

GGs to everyone in Dest and Seon's lobbies even though I was constantly getting disconnected from XBL :l

Is Lich, Zehawesome? or whatever his name is.

Hmmm, I believe Lich, is Lich. lol Not Zehawesome. =0 Btw I keep missing out on your training sessions. =l I sad.

Is Lich, Zehawesome? or whatever his name is.

Nah, Zehawesome is just a pretty good netplayer Hazama lol. I played with Lich yesterday, he hasn't been an XBL/PSN console hopper until recently.

GGs to everyone in Dest and Seon's lobbies even though I was constantly getting disconnected from XBL :l

Bro, you live in Illinois?! If you're interested in getting some offline games in, hit up the Illinois Thread. It's pretty new but we're trying to gather players together to start an offline BB scene with various other games as well. Hit up the Illinois Thread in the Matchmaker portion of this forum and introduce yourself even if you're not interested in playing offline. We netplay as well, especially me, LOL!

i kinda wish we can see our psr's and rankings online through the internet rather than just through the game....

Bro, you live in Illinois?! If you're interested in getting some offline games in, hit up the Illinois Thread. It's pretty new but we're trying to gather players together to start an offline BB scene with various other games as well. Hit up the Illinois Thread in the Matchmaker portion of this forum and introduce yourself even if you're not interested in playing offline. We netplay as well, especially me, LOL!

For sure man, I got a couple people that live right around me that play offline as well.

ggs to everyone i played and once more too many names to remember once again you know who you are, once again love you all, and once again keep the ggs rolling

-swag

Never have i fought so many Noels in my whole life.

Sckyre,DualSeeker,SepSev(i think),Chiba Luna,and Hobbes. So man D's :toot:

GG's to Scarlet and Yosh.

GG's to everyone I played in Ranked today, I had a blast trying to play 100 games then saying eff it... Anyway, I thought I'd drop this off here since it was done on XBL. Hope you guys Enjoy it!

GGs to Lich and Eevee... GGs to NeoGio0o for being a Rank whore the entire day.

GG's to everyone I played in Ranked today, I had a blast trying to play 100 games then saying eff it... Anyway, I thought I'd drop this off here since it was done on XBL. Hope you guys Enjoy it!

Skye so nub. I make fun of Skye. I'm cool.

So many noels!! lolol GGs dawgs. Felt like I had no chance vs Scam and Scarlet hunter. Theys so gewd.

Hi Noel here ~! GG being patient is so bleh :/ Scarlethunter is pretty good, blew me up free lol