Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KayEff

[CSE] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread v2

Hopes ~> dashed

I'll still play with you sometimes if you request.

Remember: you're one of my exceptions.

Found out the hard way my account expired, going to have to wait until Saturday when I get Mass Effect 3 and possible Street Fighter X Tekken before I can back online :(

ggs to all the 360 heads I've had pleasure of playing during the last few days. More recently, ggs to Rayza sama, WolfArcher, CrazyApe64, TDG Oso, KibouK, Majin Karai, hobbes713, dualseeker, and TaokakaEdge.

Hey guys, I don't normally post in here that much since I'm not part of the XBL community, but just look over at the new PSN thread for an idea of what's gonna happen if you start pulling the levels of bullshit they did.

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?13724-PSN-Match-Finder-GG-thread

Nothin' against you guys, but don't make me have to pull that shit again.

gg to everyone i fought today, idk i felt like i did better today then any other day............eh *walks away eating ice cream* mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

GGs to everyone that bodied me today, I need to get Super Gem Fighter out of my system and play this game again :x

NeoGio the god, always a pleasure.

Those were fun games indeed. Sucks the other guy was lagging I wanted to show you my scrubby valk tactics.

Those were fun games indeed. Sucks the other guy was lagging I wanted to show you my scrubby valk tactics.

Even the most bullshit of Valks can be gods haha. This character is dumb.

Crunchy GGs to all! Learned a nifty trick with Mu and gained a little more experience with the Hazama/Litchi & Hazama/Relius matchups. Hooray for learning!

GGs to everyone I played today. I played a lot of bb today... @o@

Poor guy.

GGs to the few I played today, wasn't a good day to play unfortunately but oh well.