Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KayEff

[CSE] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread v2

Toffie!

I'm sad I still haven't played Tofurr and Gil yet in Extend.

It would be nice to play you again, hopefully I can catch you on xbl soon.

You've never heard of turntablist!?!.... :vbang:

Nope

Lol.

GGs to NeoGio and Sukurabu the other day, blocking works.

I received my two of my favorite pieces of hate mail yesterday...from the same person too.

"wow really i use him to but u have no chance against me- im not in lvl 17 this account is not mine- am in lvl 83 ok my main is hazama n ragna and plus i dont corner people like u being a noob and useing arakune n tager-wow all u do is wait then u attack"

"i guess am telling the truth then u just run away and wait for ur monsters to help u wow u really do suck"

I love being an arakune main :v:

lolol

I still need to play you too Toan :3

Sure. Coast to coast Lambda mirrors are always interesting.

I received my two of my favorite pieces of hate mail yesterday...from the same person too.

"wow really i use him to but u have no chance against me- im not in lvl 17 this account is not mine- am in lvl 83 ok my main is hazama n ragna and plus i dont corner people like u being a noob and useing arakune n tager-wow all u do is wait then u attack"

"i guess am telling the truth then u just run away and wait for ur monsters to help u wow u really do suck"

I love being an arakune main :v:

I think I remember you. We should play sometime, assuming you don't hate Lambda. I need the Arakune-Lambda experience.

ggs to DJSweet vs Capcom, OPHoopkins, DeadliestxXx, Bootowski, WannaBeMaster, D J R xx, sepSEV, SOLO, yomi, and DeAnte.

BGs to ctrlaltwtf. I'm not pickin catus carnival to mock you brah...that's what the astrals are for.

*continues to hunt down for crazy ape*

Sir. Body me harder, I literally let go of the stick when you were in on me :)

GGs AchedSphinx and Coopa, i really have to start practicing this game but im not sure if i like it or not yet =/ I was playing pretty terrible tonight couldn't block to save my life...then again 8+ hours of MtG earlier today might be to blame for that.

I think I remember you. We should play sometime, assuming you don't hate Lambda. I need the Arakune-Lambda experience.

Haha well I think all arakunes hate the lambda matchup, but I'm always down for games. Feel free to add me on XBL: Coopadaddy, I'm on fairly often.

And ggs grendy, everyone has off days, especially me :psyduck:

Just leaving my GT here in case any friendly souls would like to vs me and my squirrel :3

>.> omg its gold gg man gg

anybody wanna play./././././...//

oh,ggs coppa, last night games were fun. Glad to see more arakunes

anybody wanna play./././././...//

damn too earily for me TT_TT why stricked parents POR QWA

Shoutouts for getting kicked by the host after eating the Astral of said person. Goodbye, quality time on the weekends. :I:

If anyone from EU/UK wants to play, drop me a message. I'll be back in 20 minutes or so.

GG's to Danny,leonil,dreadmanic,eve3,haven,deadliest,lich,aj, and anyone else I played this week.

I cannot bring myself to play 100% lame vs deadliest he is too much of a bro.

Special shout outs to lich for being such a smart player and making me really think about my playstyle. I learned a lot and you represent your 3rd placing at WB very well. Hazama loop isn't something everyone can do so I respect your execution on lol net play.

GGs to Eevee, Deadliest, Gio, and Leonil. Had some good games today.

Thank you Gio. I would like to add to how much I love fighting Tao and how much I appreciate your friendship. It is a shame you had lost to Shiro at WB, I felt you should have placed higher. I hope we continue to play together and learn from each other.

~~~

Brandon says Hai.

GGs Beav, Nemesis, Hoopkins, Gary Oak (stop mashing so hard lol) and other people I played last night. I'll be on again later tonight if anyone wants to play. I'm freaking free it makes me sad... :'c