Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KayEff

[CSE] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread v2

Lich, I'm glad you have a passion to let netplay strive for the XBL community so I'll do you a favor. Hellknight and I were talking and since I have an XBox, and I have LIVE for another 3 months, I was thinking of running a netplay tournament (similar to the ones Hellknight hosts on PSN) next week Friday to bring some life back onto the XBL side. I'll admit, I may not like the netcode but XBL has some REALLY strong players that are dropping out of the game due to lack of competition on netplay. If you're down with this, I'll host it next Friday: Show up, get people to enter, encourage the push for XBL and let it be known, I'll post up the information for the tournament later today or tomorrow afternoon.

I'll see what I can do to try and play in this.

Are there any Lambda on XBL? Last time I played on XBL, it was like no one had ever seen her before and it was kind of sad. I want mirror matches.

There's also AchedSphinx, Lilseph (crayon), Majiicx and me (in addition to the others who were mentioned) who play on XBL.

Apparently the PSN netcode is good now, while XBL got worse. I'll probably make the switch as soon as I get a PS3 stick.

After playing my fair share of matches on both XBL and PSN, I completely agree. I'm able to play Jpnese players with virtually no lag on PSN, and yet, can barely connect to them on 360.

Neji has the best litchi, I don't know what this board is smoking

( -_.-)...apparently not smokin enough. I'll need to be pretty blown to take that statement seriously

Lich, I'm glad you have a passion to let netplay strive for the XBL community so I'll do you a favor. Hellknight and I were talking and since I have an XBox, and I have LIVE for another 3 months, I was thinking of running a netplay tournament (similar to the ones Hellknight hosts on PSN) next week Friday to bring some life back onto the XBL side. I'll admit, I may not like the netcode but XBL has some REALLY strong players that are dropping out of the game due to lack of competition on netplay. If you're down with this, I'll host it next Friday: Show up, get people to enter, encourage the push for XBL and let it be known, I'll post up the information for the tournament later today or tomorrow afternoon.

...just give me the trophy already.

All Netplay Litchi's outside of LK are weak. None of them can setup pressure without a super covering them.

Of course that's just from the few I have ran into

you know when XBL is dead when we got niqqas like Omni playing CastleMiner Z.

Lol

You guys can haha all you want and not take neji seriously, but I'm sticking with my statement

oh, and ggs to TaokakaEdge, tofurr, SeonPanther(leonil requiem), SnazzyMuffin103, KirbyFreak(chilipeppers), PantyRaider, NemesisEnforcer, Rob64, notspish, nejimetroid(LordKnight), Lovely Pyrrha, whiteglint05, coopadaddy, and ThreeSidedDice.

quite a few 360 bb players came out to play today...wish it was always like this..

I am glad there are hardly any kunes on XBL.

woh.....u ignant

I really need to change my ISP. :V Too bad the only one in my area is comcast... -.-

GGs to Gary MF Oak and NANA98GATSU5 (something like that), wish I could actually play when there are more people on (if there's ever that happening on xbl lol)

Speaking of mirrors, I want to see turntablist and tsuuna go at it. I have a feeling there would be at least 25 tick grabs each match and am 99% sure each match would end with an astral :toot:

Neji and eevee are going at it right now Eevee told me to spread the word around lol

DON'T LET US DOWN EEVEE.

If somebody makes a private dustloop room ill get on

Don't wanna fight randoms Anymore

alrighty gg to neji haven, and any other people i fought but can remember (hate the fact im bad at names)

thanks goldchamp for posting my message because while fighting neji i was examining BOTH our litchis so i can say...............i think we went even -_-

oh, and ggs to TaokakaEdge, tofurr, SeonPanther(leonil requiem), SnazzyMuffin103, KirbyFreak(chilipeppers), PantyRaider, NemesisEnforcer, Rob64, notspish, nejimetroid(LordKnight), Lovely Pyrrha, whiteglint05, coopadaddy, and ThreeSidedDice.

quite a few 360 bb players came out to play today...wish it was always like this..

woh.....u ignant

wow, who gave me a 360? sweet

Oh joy, CaButler is online! :3

thats the guy that enjoys riping off the limbs of people who"run away" "camp" or something along those lines

Close enough. "Breaking" your "limbs" at tournaments (if he finds you) for "turtling." I only play him to get those messages. :3