Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KayEff

[CSE] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread v2

Close enough. "Breaking" your "limbs" at tournaments (if he finds you) for "turtling." I only play him to get those messages. :3

hm sounds sexii =D

GGs to the scrubs in Player and the scrubs in Ranked.

thats the guy that enjoys riping off the limbs of people who"run away" "camp" or something along those lines

its funny because i never ever camp and hardly run .... Im usually in his face 24/7 and i still get yelled at for camping lol or cheating rofl....

wow, who gave me a 360? sweet

apparently Nejimetroid and lord arethe same person .... I didnt know that~~~

Done for the daaay. GGs to Delta, nemesis, and the many others I played.

Was that a shot at me?

As a first hand witness, I can say that the People's Kune was the embodiment of the amazingness that was CT arakune. I dont think there was anything input besides 2c, j2a, j2b, and j2c. Unless, in the unlikely scenario they became cursed, then the input was rotating the stick counterclockwise while DC smashed his face on the buttons. I think his win rate was around 105% with it...not a typo either...the People's Kune won games even when DC was using noel.

GGs to everyone I played. I guess you can put me under the list of people CaButler is going to make sure " Can't leave the room under their own power " when I seen him at tournaments. Perhaps I should be careful?

In actuality I would - this is some guy who seems dedicated to his trolley anger msgs and has been doin it for some time now. Honestly I think he's got some kinda problem

As a first hand witness, I can say that the People's Kune was the embodiment of the amazingness that was CT arakune. I dont think there was anything input besides 2c, j2a, j2b, and j2c. Unless, in the unlikely scenario they became cursed, then the input was rotating the stick counterclockwise while DC smashed his face on the buttons. I think his win rate was around 105% with it...not a typo either...the People's Kune won games even when DC was using noel.

Stfu

GG to anyone I played last night, people need to stop yomi blocking because contrary to popular belief it does not win games.

Also do all Carl's besides crazy ape just up back buttons all day because I noticed this habit in both consoles?

wtf do u all do to make him so pissed? Last time I played him there was absolutely no rage towards me.

I think the better question is how did you -not- get any rage? :psyduck:

First game, Cabutler sends me hate mail saying I zone too much blah blah rage...next game, I get 100% in his face. No response...priceless.

GG to anyone I played last night, people need to stop yomi blocking because contrary to popular belief it does not win games.

Also do all Carl's besides crazy ape just up back buttons all day because I noticed this habit in both consoles?

Oh rlly?

Tell me more about the carls you have been facing ~_~