Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KayEff

[CSE] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread v2

I do

You always do, and that scares me.

I've been neglecting Relius for a bit, so I need the practice with him.

I'll send a lobby invite when I am set.

I think the better question is how did you -not- get any rage? :psyduck:

First game, Cabutler sends me hate mail saying I zone too much blah blah rage...next game, I get 100% in his face. No response...priceless.

I'm more aggressive and barely ever resort to zoning, but I might be confusing him with someone else who has butler in their name.

so geo, why has my up back angered you

You miss interpreted my tone I'm not angered I'm more or less bewildered. Your not the only one I got MU players on some GDLK shit mashing super backwards.

GG to biscuits I was a little sad to find out arakune has such a weird arial hit box need to test out all my combos on him in training mode.

GGs, I would of kept playing but I need to go scoop my mother up from work. I was going to get 1 last win and then call Henaki hands but I got the call last game :(

I'm the people's Kune? LOLWUT? I don't even play this game.

I do make people butthurt though, it's funny. Sinder didn't get baited though :(

Apparently there was some miscommunication or people weren't on this forum during CT days. Long story short, DC starting using arakune on xbl and facerolling and winning and he started calling his arakune "The People's Kune"

Apparently there was some miscommunication or people weren't on this forum during CT days. Long story short, DC starting using arakune on xbl and facerolling and winning and he started calling his arakune "The People's Kune"

consisted of mashing his "op" dive... good times lol

I'm more aggressive and barely ever resort to zoning, but I might be confusing him with someone else who has butler in their name.

Maybe...I've never heard a story involving this guy that didn't end in rage...zoner or not.

Question! How many XBL players here are from TX or Mexico? I wanna see how fail/not fail my net is with you guys.

GG Leo7 = GG NotCabutler, that might be the confusion.

ggs to Zehawesome, Leonil Requiem, NeoGeo0o, xLitchi, aldreat, NineballH1, and BeaverPlunger.

You will play me one day neo. mark my words.

apparently Nejimetroid and lord arethe same person .... I didnt know that~~~

now you do :eng101:

Speaking of mirrors, I want to see turntablist and tsuuna go at it. I have a feeling there would be at least 25 tick grabs each match and am 99% sure each match would end with an astral :toot:

We used to back in the day. Sadly though, he now avoids me like the plague. Told him I'd help him get used to the bang match-up. That said, the matches between me and DLM undead are more hype since we both like to use pretty boy combos/FRKZ and not hit buttons on wakeup.

taking all money matches against The People's Kune

hi grandpa.

only godlike players have trophies

<-----------------------------------

you mean like this one?

<-----------------------------------

:v:

GG to crazyape and haven last night MU players need to stop being free and get the easy W's.

Turntablist I will gladly play west coast to east coast the day I learn ragna. In cs2 lag never bothered Tao in extend however that shit is just annoying and I personally like doing manly combos.

GGs to Eevee, Oso and nemesis. :3

gg to you to tofurr and haven and everyone else i played (too many names)

@stayfree: but isnt neji, neji?????