Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KayEff

[CSE] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread v2

is anyone on i need some serious help ive taken such a long break that the little skill i had is gone i need to break this rust msg me if you wanna play tag: dthboi.

is anyone on i need some serious help ive taken such a long break that the little skill i had is gone i need to break this rust msg me if you wanna play tag: dthboi.

I'll play with you

gg to all i played and thanks for the exp for my scrub tao ^_^

GG to deadliest and DRS Dragon

Sorry deadliest I had just woke up and I really wasn't in the groove for playing Tao vs tager properly, but good shit in those games. Really helped me work on my hit confirming ground to air and I was able to get the mash out my system.

Not sure what the hell is wrong with my connection today, but my apologies to those I tried to play with. I don't think I got past the words "Rebel 1" more than twice. >_<

Connection starting to act up so i got off might get on again later

gg to fox goldy eastside and LK

when did LK start using CT green litchi o.0

GG deadliest my net play luck is terrible and I'm still sad tager vs Tao is boring runaway mixin it up doesn't work :(

GGs Gio yesterday and today. Sorry I couldn't play very much today. That last match was intense. Also I usually don't mind runaway against Tao unless its like Litchi or Lambda haha. I guess it could be boring for other players though =/.

Yea it's boring to do it in non tournament situations. Everytime I ran away for a bit on the lay few

Seconds the net play gods frown on me and I get hit by some magical shit. I fear that what Raiza said about me was true, I'm only good when I'm proving a point or when People are watching me lol.

Its cool because everytime we stop playing I do amazing in other rooms so it makes for a good warm up.

GGs Gio yesterday and today. Sorry I couldn't play very much today. That last match was intense. Also I usually don't mind runaway against Tao unless its like Litchi or Lambda haha. I guess it could be boring for other players though =/.

Actually, I'm pretty sure it's boring for everyone involved.

Too bad that's the matchup.

So, what, is this CodyXxAKO guy the new CaButler or something? Just that this one doesn't have an irrational hatred for limbs?

v591c2.png

Speaking of which, has anyone even heard from CaButler since CSX came out?

I have to run into this Cody guy, he sounds hilarious!

So, what, is this CodyXxAKO guy the new CaButler or something? Just that this one doesn't have an irrational hatred for limbs?

I wish I could understand what he said. At least CaButler was consistent and made sense. CaButler, you're the only one for me.

I wish I could understand what he said. At least CaButler was consistent and made sense. CaButler, you're the only one for me.

I dunno, something about a joy stick, that's about all I got out of it.

I wonder if they both have a USB keyboard hooked up to their xbox...

well after all, he does follow the "why would he do that" playstyle. super legit

real talk he got some godlike mash, havent seen that since rank with pisces.

Xbox bb community! My xbox bb broke, so I'mma be chilling on psn for a while. QQ I'll miss you deadliest bro and good net. Once I get my xbox bb back I'll be on a lot more though, seeing as I don't get on netplay very often anyway. lol

GG's to whoever I played with today. Getting better bit by bit. Discovered challenge mode today, some of the combos are pretty frame tight and have very strict spacing portions. Gonna be fun to get them all down going left and going right. :)