Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KayEff

[CSE] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread v2

GGs to Skeetz, Nightmaresc3, and Suna

@Skeetz, why no Ara tonight :( I know the one time you did use him i got blown the fuck up lol. I was hoping to work on how to play against your Ara tonight.

...anyone wanna play? Doing a bit of Ranked right now but I'll have a room up soon for Player Match

GGs to Skeetz, Nightmaresc3, and Suna

@Skeetz, why no Ara tonight :( I know the one time you did use him i got blown the fuck up lol. I was hoping to work on how to play against your Ara tonight.

I'm back on now if you want to play a few.

I just want to push buttons so I play Ragna.

GGs to Nemesis Enforcer! Those were some awesome games! Thanks so much for playing ^__^! Let me get at that Mu sometime!

You had like 5 games with my mu lol -- I like to mix it up >_>;; -- but yea you were fun to play with too -- at least more fun that that awful bang -- god he was so fucking boring...

rude

yeah -_-

i tried, but his fighting style is a lot different than rachels

jeeeeez.................

Yeah, our connection wasn't exactly stellar, but I thought why the hell not, I'll tussle with him.

I beat him with my golden swagna but not with my Mu, that shit makes me upset. I'm so free tonight haha.

Nah, I'm not playing now. The power went out from that huge storm that hit the East Coast so I became a nomad, wandering the earth in search of air conditioning and internet. It's been out since Friday.

It just seems everyone is using gold a lot more lately.

Nah, I'm not playing now. The power went out from that huge storm that hit the East Coast so I became a nomad, wandering the earth in search of air conditioning and internet. It's been out since Friday.

It just seems everyone is using gold a lot more lately.

People are using ME Sniff i...im Soo Happy (cries) jk

Anyway Ggs to kotaru (how i beat you the first 5 times ill never know) and Poet.