Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KayEff

[CSE] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread v2

You were definitely outspacing me tonight. That 5A was ruining everything. And I kept screwing up the timing on countering the 214D. I'm only in real trouble when I'm around 30% life though. That's when one more combo can kill me or you can just hang back and poke me to death. But if I have a lot of life I can take the risks to get in closer.

Well, in my defense, I suck. But that aside, I dropped too many combos, and I do, at times, want to toss my controller out the window whenever I can't get Lambda to dash for me. I loved that random Calamity I did when I wanted to Legacy, wanted to cry there.

I would be better at rushing if I can get that sickle oki to work for me. Posting tips about it and actually doing it are two different things. Also, I was the only one getting massacred because I couldn't figure out what to do.

GGs doods. I'll try to stay less free next time.

Well, our matches were pretty close. It was just the mirror that was giving you real trouble.

Well, our matches were pretty close. It was just the mirror that was giving you real trouble.

Yeah well, I think I was defeating myself most of the time. Though I did learn that sickle storm is easy to avoid somewhere down the line. I need to pay attention more. I suppose since I want to rush and Toan wants to run away, it's a different thing to consider. I don't play enough Lambdas.

gonna start up a lobby if anyone is interested gonna leave it open till i reach my 4000th match with Makoto or until something happens that forces me to leave.

GGs Ached. I would've played more but I have to take care of something.

I loved that round where he did like 20 grabs. It was like ring around the rosie for awhile there. Thanks for letting me practice the rushdown. I'm getting better :D

GGs to Rawr, GoldChamp, Toan, and others I may have faced this week. Was good to come back :D

I loved that round where he did like 20 grabs. It was like ring around the rosie for awhile there. Thanks for letting me practice the rushdown. I'm getting better :D

GGs to Rawr, GoldChamp, Toan, and others I may have faced this week. Was good to come back :D

I was trying to see how well I could handle it. I used to be able to block and counter every sword. My reflexes, giving out on me. I'm glad you had fun though.

GGs to achedspinx, goldchampion and everyone else. Sorry about the lag matches at the end. Mac Chaos IDK why it lagged that bad with you and I. I think that guy who was spectating at the end caused it cuz it wasn't happening before that.

I keep expecting you to use Jin. A Mu is fine too though.

It was kind of laggy that one time we fought in Nemesis' room too, but not this bad.

GGs to achedspinx, goldchampion and everyone else. Sorry about the lag matches at the end. Mac Chaos IDK why it lagged that bad with you and I. I think that guy who was spectating at the end caused it cuz it wasn't happening before that.

Yeah, that may have been the case. It just randomly got laggy near the end. Such a shame. Felt bad about that 4D > 4D win. How sly.

I keep expecting you to use Jin. A Mu is fine too though.

It was kind of laggy that one time we fought in Nemesis' room too, but not this bad.

Sorry I couldn't accept your invite to join your room. Tectal was on a roll and I didn't want to ruin that for him. Next time for sure. Next room I make will be without spec spots with just 4 slots.

GGs to everyone in room: GoldChampion200, Torko, Tectal, mAc.

Should be on in an hour, kinda rusty in BB and I wanna play on stick, PSN is making me mad with this pad nonsense (Controller does whatever the hell it wants)...

GGs to AchedSphinx, Goldchampion, Lord Pwnge, Frostbite Bob and everyone else I played.

Oh gosh, it's you, I had no idea you were...

You know, I'm really starting to wonder how many of you I'm unknowingly fighting

But yeah, ggs, our Ragna mirrors were quite swagger.

Oh gosh, it's you, I no idea you were...

You know, I'm really starting to wonder how many of you I'm unknowingly fighting

But yeah, ggs, our Ragna mirrors were quite swagger.

It's a conspiracy, all of Dustloop is out to secretly play you without you knowing, it just happened to be my turn yesterday. Huehuehue.

Jk. But yeah pretty swagger mirrors, sorry I had to go but had to eat dinner and stuff.