Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KayEff

[CSE] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread v2

Huh? I was being normal lol.

EDIT: Well, ggs anyway lime and, dolla. Man I didn't actually think netplay would be as empty as it was.

lol that's weird I was on the previous day and there were a ton of rooms.

Btw we should play today

What i saw was you went from IAD backwards after a match, but after a while, the purple grabs and multiple 5AAAs . If it's what you say ggs then. I probably take gravestomping a little too seriously.

Well, I do stuff like that pretty often, and well if the opportunity arises. Like the 5A thing was because you were landing when you died and I could juggle you. I have weird standards for hitting dead bodies I swear :c

@Beav Yeah, fool don't go to bed so early, and freaking turn on your phone.

New guy here, looking for Australian/NZ Extend players. I guess I'm a low-tier player, but it's hard to tell because I can never find any suitable matches to draw comparisons from. I'm a first-year university student with no job and a light workload, so I'm free most days and nights. Unless I'm in a party, feel free to hit me up anytime.

Might make a lobby in an hour or soo (depends if a can wrestle for control of the TV and win) posting in advance to increase the chances of somebody noticing this.

people still play this?

*shocked*

glad to see that you guys are sticking with this till the end

BB 4 EVAHHHHH just wish more ppl would share my Motivation to keep playing no matter what :(.

Anytime. Sadly, I think our connection is like 1 bar.

GGs to Herpd, Goldchampion and everyone else I've played recently.

Sorry I left on such short notice but I had to go do some errands.

gg's it k had fun while it lasted gotta learn how to fight u again since its been soo long AND Airk 1 bar is perfect of you ask me since i dont care much 4 lag i just adapt to it UNLESS its truly unplayable soo add me whenever or ill add u :D

GGs Terror and Deadliest, kinda wish our connections were a little better but yeah. No yomi colliders allowed in my room plz.

Lol. I did like 2 yomi colliders since we were disrespecting each others pressure for the most part