Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KayEff

[CSE] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread v2

GG's evee, Wroths, and Gold.

gg to you and goldy and wroths

still can't believe it was being streamed -_-

gg to you and goldy and wroths

still can't believe it was being streamed -_-

Maybe if you werent hiding under the bed all the time you coulda seen it :D jk GG's to everyone (im 2 lazy 2 type names) Had lotsa F.U.N

Maybe if you werent hiding under the bed all the time you coulda seen it :D jk GG's to everyone (im 2 lazy 2 type names) Had lotsa F.U.N

>.> <.< but i hide under my bed to hide the shame of it all xD jk

Okay, at this point I will seriously take what I can get. I've only ever played local and against my friend from the UK, who had a redbar connection to me and thus a bit of nasty input delay. Would my connection to, say, the US be better?

It's me Midwakh gold.

i know its you broski (havent used this word in awhile :D) i just mean i dont remember fighting you recently (or maybe i was soo tired that my brain shut off and was playing all zombie like lol)

P4 made everyone realize how good they had it on BB.

RIP tk astral. :BANG:

srsly this

i know its you broski (havent used this word in awhile :D) i just mean i dont remember fighting you recently (or maybe i was soo tired that my brain shut off and was playing all zombie like lol)

Oh well I was talking about when we played about a week ago. Sorry. Anyway gg's tonight and to everybody else I played too. A little laggy which I think was me.