Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KayEff

[CSE] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread v2

GGs to Argent Zero, CTKZero, Achedspinx (sp?), FatalKuma, and all the other randoms for the most part.

I don't get it why people keep doing "auto" or "random" when it comes to stage selection. I don't have a solid connection with everyone but lets at least try to choose the least laggiest stages. Basically Noel night time stage, mu-12 stage, and NOL sanitarium. I can name a few more but I prefer to fight on some of those stages, as host I don't know how I end up as player 2 most of the time...fuck me.

Your grabs were so good, you didn't quite frame trapped me but anticipated my recovery pretty flawlessly for one match, 7k gone in a matter of seconds which was humiliating on my half. Almost had me thinking that I didn't know the match up...well not that well Hazama if I have to speak truthfully, take away my TK loop fun by bursting at every set-up. You're the better player if I have to speak honestly, I could at least took another 3 matches besides that one.

I get on a good roll with most random players, even high level ones but I need to add some more members from DL. It doesn't really matter now since Extend is dead and we're waiting on Chronophantasma and UNiB.

Toan- That doesn't make it better. ;_;

Your grabs were so good, you didn't quite frame trapped me but anticipated my recovery pretty flawlessly for one match, 7k gone in a matter of seconds which was humiliating on my half.

I've had the same experience with Pisces. I completely destroyed him. Then he sends me a message claiming "Oh that was my brother." So I invite him to a first to ten and beat him seven times in a row. Then he beats me once, says he has to go, and uploads the video of him winning to youtube. Hes a total scrub with way too much free time on his hands.

Pisces if you read this you still owe me another three matches you noob.

Ah, I remember you, your Hazama is really good. I remember getting bodied and crying moments later. But then again, that's what typically happens when I play most Hazamas. We should play some games. Maybe this time, I might get slightly less bodied :)

xArcade Elitex

lvl.100 Legend, this kid is a fraud! D:

GGs to random lvl.1 Litchi that had a general idea how to play their character. Bad games to a random Hazama and Platinum that didn't know their follow ups, better luck to them next time. XBL are really lacking players is P4U really that amazing?

xArcade Elitex

GGs to random lvl.1 Litchi that had a general idea how to play their character. Bad games to a random Hazama and Platinum that didn't know their follow ups, better luck to them next time. XBL are really lacking players is P4U really that amazing?

i think its a mix of being bored of this game, Lack of players making ppl leave and P4U being the newest thing in recent memory unless i missed something probs did on a sidenote you should ummmm add me whenever you get the chance was gonna say this earlier but i forgot :D hope our connection with each other aint bad.

GG to Pink u in SOS. Very good Litchi, was hoping to see Carl, but I'll probably get owned by your 695 PSR Carl lol.

xArcade Elitex

They'll be back. Nobody leaves BB. Nobody.

Then he beats me once, says he has to go, and uploads the video of him winning to youtube. Hes a total scrub with way too much free time on his hands.

lol this has happened to me so many times. Stomp people, lose once and the one match I lose gets uploaded to youtube.

All the Nu from CT left.

lol this has happened to me so many times. Stomp people, lose once and the one match I lose gets uploaded to youtube.

Makes sense. Very few people like having matches of themselves losing online.

You counter that by doing the exact same thing.

gg to goldy, subby, ron, east, and scrim

The most in a room I've ever had since getting back on *throws confetti* wooo whoooo

Ill be happy to play bb with you guys once I get my net back. Im itching to get games in, this once a month shit isnt cutting it.

gg to goldy, subby, ron, east, and scrim

The most in a room I've ever had since getting back on *throws confetti* wooo whoooo

*picks up confetti* <_< >_> *runs away* yeah ggs to all :D

> See you in CP

That's not leaving. :P

Yeah...

You won't see me with that BB Extend Netplay crap.

I have been rehabilitated from netplaying BB.

I throw CP in the trash in a month and go offline and get scraped.

If netplay is good, I'll keep.

This is not Trash talk, this is just me.

My friend from PS3 stopped playing BB and never went back :P anywayz gg's to sylvais and that other guy......