Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KayEff

[CSE] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread v2

I'll play if you don't mind playing someone who is horrible at Extend right now

I must've played really bad then =/

ggs. score was 6-10 since i didn't include the points from other guy who joined.

Even when I play poorly, I make Tagers ragequit. That feels so good for some reason.

And I thought I was getting used to the 360 controller again from my Persona sessions but BB showed me I still suck with it.

I must've played really bad then =/

ggs. score was 6-10 since i didn't include the points from other guy who joined.

GGs. I just have a crapload of Carl experience from a friend. If you had chosen literally any other characters (except Tager), I wouldn't have won at all.

Edit: Also, fuck Carl and his gundam.

I was actually waiting for the guy to RQ on one of us. His fault for counterpicking himself.

Also, fuck Carl and his gundam.

Fuck Lambda and her Unlimited Blade Works. Your move.

Why aren't you online playing BB right now?

Come on son. I don't actually even play this game. I just make other people play it.

Like my brother.

I am seriously the ONLY goddamn Australian player around here? I've been trying to get my XBL friends to buy CS since it's available on demand, but no dice.

Well, when I play with my friend who lives in the UK, I have a red-bar connection to her and there's about half a second of input delay. I can handle that and I have a stellar (if inconsistent) internet, but I'm more concerned about other people possibly losing patience and/or their connection.

Oh, did you wanna do this now? It's kind of... well, 4:30 in the morning and I'm not really feeling it right now. Any time before midnight is good for me.

Sorry, man. Should have specified 'some other time'.

Fuck Lambda and her Unlimited Blade Works. Your move.

Unlimited Blade Works? *Goes to look that up*

Come on son. I don't actually even play this game. I just make other people play it.

Like my brother.

I have no counter to that. Well played.

I have an alright connection with Puerto Rico, small delays but somewhat tolerable. I fight Abelcru from out most of the time so the next time on I'll add you.

Like my brother.

Next time you should have your mother's father's grandson play for you instead. I do it all the time :)

Next time you should have your mother's father's grandson play for you instead. I do it all the time :)

He is already doing that. He gets his brother to play all the time for him

Anyone up for some games?

Still on?

EDIT: Guess not. Room open for those interested.