Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KayEff

[CSE] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread v2

I'm good in 15 minutes. I decided to eat while waiting srry =/

too sleepy for online play -- why you always on so later limeabad?

Inv sent.

too sleepy for online play -- why you always on so later limeabad?

I get off work around this time.

I just woke up, so if you guys are on much longer, I might get on. Currently playing league, tho. lol

ggs shelled, zero, and scrimgore.

Just realized that was the first time scrimgore actually stayed in my room and played me.

Everytime i go for the ass-troll, it leads to disaster. So tempting though.

GGs CoveredThreat and defectivelemon

I couldn't think of anything for scrimgore..

Man I'm gonna be up all night trying to figure out how to do scrimgore's name lol

...lighted...violence?

sorry that's the best i come up with after googling some stuff.

Dedication to playing league! lol I woke up simply because I only slept 3 hours yesterday and had two 3 hour classes. lol I ended up falling asleep at like 8:30 pm or something. lol

league sux. only reason its most highest paying esport is cos riot are throwing money at it, and the reason riot has so much money is because they made an f2p game with p2w schemes where you get more ip and exp by giving them money and unlocking characters, and the reason theres enough people for that to happen and riot to make money is cos the game is simple enough that a monkey could learn how to play it, and because it has the prospect of f2p, when the reality is if youre gonna get dedicated to it youre gonna throw a couple hundred dollars at it if you play it alot, much more than a retail game. everything is run by money now, proper esports of cool games are dead

Dedication to playing league! lol I woke up simply because I only slept 3 hours yesterday and had two 3 hour classes. lol I ended up falling asleep at like 8:30 pm or something. lol

Man I don't think I could sleep that early if I tried <_> Well maybe if I had two three hour classes, that sounds kind of brutal lol.

pfft' date=' you all need to grow a pair and play motherfuckin happy wars[/quote']

grow a pair......a pair of what, pants, underwear, shoes o.o