Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KayEff

[CSE] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread v2

grow a pair......a pair of what, pants, underwear, shoes o.o

Scissors. Just watch out for players who like rock.

Soooo I'm on. My controller is almost dead and I can't find batteries, but I'm just in le training waiting for someone not laggy to come. :DDDDDD

:'v please

EDIT: Welp I had to go, but GGs to whoever was in my room.

xbox bb is officially dead. Im the only room ;.;

It's 11am for the East Coast. On a work day. :P

xbox bb is officially dead. Im the only room ;.;

far from it -- in fact we both had rooms up at the same time--

seriously fcking ggs to brownbear and ghost and goldmember

seriously brownbear I have never seen someone so humiliated before that was... it was just beautiful -- the fact that neji ragequitted only made it tastier

Tons of side splitting laughter guys ggs

Man there's far too many people who just slam you in a corner and keep spamming combos until you're out now. Kinda sucks for me, but oh well.

Might put up a game in a few minutes, or tomorrow. Being in the UK though it's naturally gonna be a little laggy for y'all americans.

Man there's far too many people who just slam you in a corner and keep spamming combos until you're out now. Kinda sucks for me, but oh well.

Might put up a game in a few minutes, or tomorrow. Being in the UK though it's naturally gonna be a little laggy for y'all americans.

corner death is how its always been -- well maybe not in CT --- you just gotta learn how to escape =P

gg to deadliest and others i played today

TT_TT we could finally connect regularly deadliest *sniffle* i'm so happy

corner death is how its always been -- well maybe not in CT --- you just gotta learn how to escape =P

Escaping isn't that much of a problem - until they just put you back into the corner, that is. Personally I never force people into corners, which is perhaps why I lose a lot (that and the fact that I have the general combo ability of a brick), but that's just how I am.

Anyway yeah gonna set up a game when I get back from walking my dog. CSEX and stuff. As said, I'm in the UK, etc.

Thanks for the matches shelledmenace and badlime. Players like you make me question my experience as a player and just have to train a little bit harder. Players on this end are slightly more intense then ps3 players if you ask me, I'll stay on this side a little while longer to train with everyone.

ps- Awesome Tsubaki pokes; not sure why the 360 refused our final match badlime.

gg's to nemesis and bob and the randoms that joined had fun dunno what else to say soo ill just end this post with a random word from the generator and the word of the day is Science

ggs Sadeyo and poet.

Weird day, could do haz loops but couldn't even pull off a mugen combo...

Escaping isn't that much of a problem - until they just put you back into the corner, that is. Personally I never force people into corners, which is perhaps why I lose a lot (that and the fact that I have the general combo ability of a brick), but that's just how I am.

Anyway yeah gonna set up a game when I get back from walking my dog. CSEX and stuff. As said, I'm in the UK, etc.

The corner is like the strongest point of 95% of characters in this game, and in standard fighters it is a strong place to "box" your opponent and obtain really strong momentum. Calling it spamming combos in the corner is silly if most characters obtain max damage or their best oki from that situation, you should be able to block and retaliate.

If you aren't willing to force people into corners, you should really not be playing EX haha, that's like 70% of the game now and days. It's not really a "cheap" or "gay" strategy though, so you should really learn how to get people into the corner... Hazama gets his max damage in that situation too.

Very ggs to Gio and Scrub, my bang will never feel the same way again :<

Yeah. lol Hazama gets 1 - 2k more damage in the corner as opposed to midscreen depending on the starter. It's actually a huge difference. Plus meter gain is better.

Corner combos are not the problem.....the true problem is the P2 gods of the game and the characters that don't believe in proration *cough* (Bang, Valk,Arakune,lambda,MU,)

@Ayashii/Haven/Scam/Hollow fagget/KOL on YT/6CJinScrub- Work on your yomi!!!!

@Scrub- Your Bang has real try hard pants, consider switching mains to a good character, fuck a jin.

The corner is like the strongest point of 95% of characters in this game, and in standard fighters it is a strong place to "box" your opponent and obtain really strong momentum. Calling it spamming combos in the corner is silly if most characters obtain max damage or their best oki from that situation, you should be able to block and retaliate.

If you aren't willing to force people into corners, you should really not be playing EX haha, that's like 70% of the game now and days. It's not really a "cheap" or "gay" strategy though, so you should really learn how to get people into the corner... Hazama gets his max damage in that situation too.

Oh aye that's definitely true. Part of the reason I don't place people in corners myself (apart from my ~gentlemanly demeanour~, lol) is because I can almost guarantee myself at the current moment that I'd never manage to keep my combos going long enough to cause significant damage. Combining that with some of the characters' combos that are nigh-unblockable if they get me into the corner, I've found it far easier (and generally at the very least it keeps me alive longer) to stay as close to the middle of the screen as possible and do what I can to block and dodge before coming in for quick but punishing combos. Maybe this'll change once I can start pulling the combos off properly.