Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KayEff

[CSE] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread v2

GGs to people the past few days

Izayoi being tsubaki without stupid clothing is making me lose motivation to play lambda lol

I've gone by a lot of names but you probably recognise me most as Vector N Type or Freezama.\

Jesus, who are you!!?

You wanted some one to play with. Don't bitch for no reason.

OK dude, when the screen freezes randomly for 3 seconds straight, I'll bitch about it. And it was just an honest opinion, not like I rage quit or anything or insulted your mother/genitals.

GGs otherwise.

You wanted some one to play with. Don't bitch for no reason.

noooo ctralt!!...and you were doing so well here.

...not like I rage quit or anything or insulted your mother/genitals.

...progress has been made this day.

Don't worry, I will still likely insult and kick you if you join my rooms Turntablist. So the world won't be ending this year :)

That's strange because I don't remember there being any pauses. And don't degrade me by not trying, you can't honestly say you were trying when you were sitting there mashing taunts and grabs with Hakumen..

That's strange because I don't remember there being any pauses. And don't degrade me by not trying, you can't honestly say you were trying when you were sitting there mashing taunts and grabs with Hakumen..

actually this guy grabs fairly often. His Haz...

did I miss out on the trolling? are people reverting to their primeval state? DO THAT APE DANCE! TOSS SOME SHIT

GG ..... nejimetroid.

when does GG and neji's name ever appear in the same sentance?!

Don't worry, I will still likely insult and kick you if you join my rooms Turntablist.

sigh... you had such potential ctrl.... Dont squander your chance at greatness!

actually this guy grabs fairly often. His Haz...

No, badlime. I shit you not he just stood in neutral and spammed Hakumen's 5C poke and taunt. And when I told him to try he was like "Never seen anyone drop a combo in netplay before?"

did I miss out on the trolling? are people reverting to their primeval state? DO THAT APE DANCE! TOSS SOME SHIT

sigh... you had such potential ctrl.... Dont squander your chance at greatness!

When I decided to not be a douchebag? :x

He's actually been staying in rooms without raging or shenanigans...though he broke his streak a while ago and i'm on caution with the guy.

No, badlime. I shit you not he just stood in neutral and spammed Hakumen's 5C poke and taunt. And when I told him to try he was like "Never seen anyone drop a combo in netplay before?"

But Ctrl doesnt combo with hakumen... he baits the crap out of you.

ok my friend I usually have tough skin but I'm not willing to let that one slide. The situation you're describing was me getting corner locked by your Jin. You then used 623D, I blocked the first hit but you held the input (meaning you were going to go for the unblockable) I then rapidly tried to use Yukikaze and failed it (pushed D too early, got 2D)

You hit me, I lost. Then you left after a dramatic pause like you thought I wasn't trying honestly or something (that was my impression). That's why I said "never seen someone fail an input online before?"

I'd also like to point put that after you said "just try" I did indeed continue playing and trying by best with Hakumen with no further incidents. My first message wasn't even really confrontational, it was just me expressing my frustration at my shitty performance.

You can't Yukikaze the 2nd hit anyway. At least if it's unblockable. Can't counter unblocks.

Get on mAc -- I want that true test of courage, skill, bravery, and erotic anticipation only you can provide people with!