Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KayEff

[CSE] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread v2

GGs myself, because I'm amazing.

Thanks me, you're getting pretty good at that Hazama.

How very modest, ha ha. Oh hey, you're that guy who booted for picking training stage a while back.

Anywho, ggs to anyone I may have ran into in ranked. Trying to get back into this again, but it's hard enough finding a match with a decent connection.

Without a gamertag I really have no idea who you are, and I generally warn people before I kick them. I have fairly bad eye sight and the training stage causes my eyes to lose focus and starts giving me huge headaches due to all the perfectly parallel lines (remember all dem optical illusions you watched as a kid?), not to mention the background fucking up my ability to discern height. So that's the reason. I generally only care if there's only two people in the room, because then even if I win I can't take the 1P spot, because BB is retarded like that.

Fight my Hazama on the training stage and you'll notice a sudden upswing in failed SIR -> Devouring Fangs :p

Without a gamertag I really have no idea who you are, and I generally warn people before I kick them. I have fairly bad eye sight and the training stage causes my eyes to lose focus and starts giving me huge headaches due to all the perfectly parallel lines (remember all dem optical illusions you watched as a kid?), not to mention the background fucking up my ability to discern height. So that's the reason. I generally only care if there's only two people in the room, because then even if I win I can't take the 1P spot, because BB is retarded like that.

Fight my Hazama on the training stage and you'll notice a sudden upswing in failed SIR -> Devouring Fangs :p

No worries, I thought nothing of it. I only mentioned it because it's rare to have someone actually explain why they kick you. Anyway, that reason seems fair enough and I can understand why it would bug you.

If there's only two people and it really bugs you and you're room leader, you could cycle through team options until you're 1P so you can select to your desire.

I learned that when someone hated listening to Nightmare Fiction too many times.

he is Always trolling~ ~ ~ ~

Hazama at heart <3

If you're talking about my original "GG me" post it was more of a joke about how I didn't really get to play with anyone I know much so I decided to GG myself instead.

The thing about the Training stage is perfectly true though.

If there's only two people and it really bugs you and you're room leader, you could cycle through team options until you're 1P so you can select to your desire.

I learned that when someone hated listening to Nightmare Fiction too many times.

Wise words, indeed, I shall have to try that.

Gluttony Fang only stays interesting for so long...

EDIT: GGs Nemesis, conn seems better than usual today, until it exploded of course :wtf:

Hazama at heart <3

If you're talking about my original "GG me" post it was more of a joke about how I didn't really get to play with anyone I know much so I decided to GG myself instead.

The thing about the Training stage is perfectly true though.

Wise words, indeed, I shall have to try that.

Gluttony Fang only stays interesting for so long...

EDIT: GGs Nemesis, conn seems better than usual today, until it exploded of course :wtf:

yea itll get better in jan when i buy comcast again-- fuck centrylink.... yea sub battles... you caught me as i Just started so what better way to unfreeze my fingers than 3 losses in a row?

still that god like freeze frame when I baited you yukikaze and came for you with rag's 5b jesus kick musta broke the game .... I was wondering what you were thinking in that moment since it lasted for like 20 seconds

I hope you dont mine me not playing mu but I almost never play her when Im warming up

My gold expired but I might renew it for at least 3 months. I'll see you guys again eventually so please excuse my absence.

I was thinking "hold 6 DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD in the vain hope it might work if the game fixed itself :

My gold expired but I might renew it for at least 3 months. I'll see you guys again eventually so please excuse my absence.

in your sig it says something about a PS Vita. I just recently bought my own with CSE on it as well. Can't find anyone but JP people so far though. My PSN is CtrlaltEXPLODE (someone stole Ctrlaltwtf...assholes)

I'm using a different psn tag for my vita and so far only have two games on it that's exclusive for it. Gravity Rush and Ragnarok Odyssey, don't buy the second game since it's just full of problems. It may feel fun at first but its just your basic quick hack and slash, nothing intense like DMC. What makes it bad is that there's no leveling system and the equipment system is pretty lacking, all your skills are available during the first play through so you do personnel button combination to know what you're capable of doing before you memorize them.

Gravity Rush is just jaw dropping amazing, enough said. Makes Assassin Creed look like ass most of the time.

psn vita- kiru_ga_sadame

ps- I didn't buy extend for the vita since I already have it on 360 and ps3. Doesn't help since we have BBCP right around the corner competition is going to be lacking like crazy.

Cool, I'll look into Gravity Rush then. I bought it for Persona 4 The Golden edition and I don't regret it at all. even if you've already played Persona 4 it has so much enhancements and additional content its like enjoying the game for the first time all over again.

I also never got a PSP, so the Vita was a very appealing way to let me buy and play all the PSP games I had wanted to but couldn't.

Extend on the Vita is pretty sweet, too. I was really impressed by how well the online works. Its pretty much identical to consoles if you get a good match.

Anyways, back to work with me.

Things ive learned today

1.When you enter a 2+ connection lobby with the intent to spectate the host will switch to teams and force you to fight

2.i apperantly have been high all day cause even though i checked my phones calendar 500+ times i still thought today was sunday and not monday (Blarg getting up early Blarg it to hell)

GG's to the few i played with was gonna join nemesis room to at least watch but its monday D: (Blogloop maybez?)

Haha sorry Goldchampion. There were six people in the room so I was like..."teams?" Then he made it teams. :x

its k just didnt want to be a bother being 0 bar and all that on a sidenote Y u confuddled me freezama y made me think today was monday D:

Anyone want to play? Preferably ragna or hazama players. I need to get better against them.

ggs lunar, chickzama, and turn.

@lunar - Sorry about disconnecting randomly. I got used to Carl and you started getting serious with Relius... then my router was turned off.

@chickzama - i think we only played once because i had to eat when you came back which is why i had my brother pass for me for awhile ><

@turn - Bang > Me.