Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KayEff

[CSE] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread v2

To think I traded in a slim for a used old model, my care with electronics I thought I never had to deal with the red rings. If you're wondering about the trade the new model wasn't compatible with my recording equipment and it required me to buy accessories I didn't want to bother with, old model worked flawlessly like the ps3.

Well it could be the laser reading the disc (or rather, not reading the disc) rather than the disc itself. Either way, installing should fix that issue as it won't have to try to read the disc once it does. My 360 has had issues with specific games before (Dark Souls) and no other games, but installing fixed em.

Installing the game right now, currently at 10%.

I'll have some games with anyone 30 minutes from now.

edit- Can't read this disc. It may be scratched or dirty. Clean the disc with a soft cloth and try again. (This fucking blows)

under closer inspection and reflecting it in the light the disc is scratched up...how did I miss this?

edit- disc is too scratched to even get a round with anyone, I'm done.

If you know you're going to be playing a game frequently, just install it to the HDD first thing, that's what I always do, and it certainly has saved my ass more than once.

I might play this game sometime this week. It's really hard to convince myself to actually do it though.
I've felt that way for the past seven months, lol. Though, I actually do want to start playing again after Finals this week.

I've felt that way for the last 3 years. But I continue on, a soulless husk still coasting on autopilot.

I can't take it anymore. I MEANT HAKUMEN OK

SOULLESS HUSK

GET IT

thalraxalthejoke.jpg

wait he has a soul

welp

I might play this game sometime this week. It's really hard to convince myself to actually do it though.

You're going on XBL?

If so, when are you going to teach my scrub ass Lambda? :(

under closer inspection and reflecting it in the light the disc is scratched up...how did I miss this?

edit- disc is too scratched to even get a round with anyone, I'm done.

That blows, I was worried you wouldn't be able to install it. You should take it back and bitch to them. If they have any integrity at all they should replace it. Game is quite literally unplayable in your case.

You don't even any problems with other 360 games do you?

ggs argent zero, neji and paradox.

Great to play an arakune once in a while.

ggs crt and brownbear -- if you could spare me the army of purple grabbing I would appreciate that

I was just informed that my net was ass, though Ill still be willing to try it, at least we're supposed to get new net soon.

Right now Im waiting for my comically long ethernet cable so I can run it to my room, then I can attempt to throw down.

You're going on XBL?

If so, when are you going to teach my scrub ass Lambda? :(

Well, I'm not particularly good with Lambda. I'll see if I can get on XBL soon though.