Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KayEff

[CSE] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread v2

lmao even i expected to get hit ><

EDIT: last few matches. Gotta sleep for last day of work for the week.

Up to you. I'd rather keep going unlimited while i'm still in CS1 mode.

Edit: lol Yukikaze.

ggs chaos, mac and friend, and ctrl

@chaos - Unlimited matches were fun. A nice change of pace from the usual gameplay.

720 is still my most hated comeback special either mode.

i need to play bb Moar Xcom and RE6 have sucked away at my time Making me all scrubby again :/

EDIT: anyone around?

What RE6 like with the camera fix? I had to turn it off 2 hours into into jakes campaign cause it was painful to play

Tsubaki lands a lot after Hotaru because people let their guard down. At least for me. I always delay it just a bit though so they think I'm not going to do it. But when you can just jump cancel Hotaru and keep pressuring it's not something you need to use often.

Anyway GGs guys, we decided to do VS mode after a while since we were getting sleepy and wanted to play quick before we called it a night.

^Huh? I straight up got bodied, lol. That was probably the most exciting set I've had in a while--GGs!

I'm gonna grab something to eat, but I'll be back on in a bit if anyone wants to play. Those matches put me in a good fighting spirit :D

beaver while playing brownbear's account apparently thinks of me as a cheeter....

whats a cheeter? :psyduck:

post-24813-139515172879_thumb.png

beaver while playing brownbear's account apparently thinks of me as a cheeter....

whats a cheeter? :psyduck:

The Google consensus determines you are in fact a speedy member of the big cat family.

Or a woman.

The Google consensus determines you are in fact a speedy member of the big cat family.

Or a woman.

lol

just remembered it's Friday... :vbang:

hell yeah, they out having fun fun fun. we so excited.