Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KayEff

[CSE] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread v2

Yup. You broke the spell of CONDITIONING.

For us it was more like a constant series of feints and guesses until one of us got the other cornered. There was one round where I had about 1000 health left to your 1, and we both had plenty of stars left. I managed to block the Zan (1) -> Kishuu -> throw -> hop Hotaru -> 6B, and you were all out of stars. I was like "YES HE'S DEAD MEAT".

But then the 6B broke my guard and I died.

I thought Eshi was over there coaching you or something. "NO DON'T BLOCK LOW AUGH"

um..gg's t-to the pe-people i've pl-played t-t-today....

....MUAHAHAHAHA GG'S TO EVERYONE I PLAYED TODAY. >:D YOU MAY BLEED ME DRY BUT I SHALL RETURN AS THUNDER AND TAKE OVER ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

@Skeletal Minion: Also I actually kind of feel like you were doing better towards the end when you were playing passively. A lot of the times I got hit, it was because you waited for me to whiff a move, and then punished it, or waited to see what I would do. For instance, in the beginning of the round you got my jump ins with 2C a few times, rather than our usual routine of both of us trying to guess what the other's going to do.

GGs Mucky

mAc: Up until the break I believe I was thinking too passively, lol. Lately it's been hard for me to get my head in the game, but coming back for the second half felt like I just got my shit slapped by the coach in the locker room.

WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT, NOW GET BACK OUT THERE AND SCORE THOSE SCORES (at least I hear that's what they do in sports)

Towards then end I scaled back a bit and played smarter, but the beginning felt like I was just "Ok, we're at neutral... Uhhhhhh GUESS" then I'd get CH 3C'd.

GGs Skeletal.

BGs 360 controller. I've had it with this fucking thing shutting off in the middle of matches.

Running out of batteries?

I beat tons of Hakumens by just blocking with Tager and doing 5A 5B 3C and 360 so you should be able to manage. :P

But they're FRESH BATTERIES!!!!

WHY DOES IT NEED BATTERIES ANYWAY

I always just plug my controller directly into the 360. You might accidentally be hitting the XBOX button on the controller too.

I always just plug my controller directly into the 360. You might accidentally be hitting the XBOX button on the controller too.

uuh dont you mean the sync button? or is it actually called the xbox button?

get a charge and play kit.....all the cool kids are doing it :3.

or I can get a controller that just plugs into the damn console, assuming Microsoft is even aware of the concept

god

the more I think about it the more furious it makes me

They used to have those by default. Now they make them all wireless. I liked the wired ones better.

but that wouldnt shut off the controller it would just bring up the guide menu.

I seem to remember it shutting it off sometimes. Maybe if you held it down long enough?

or I can get a controller that just plugs into the damn console, assuming Microsoft is even aware of the concept

god

the more I think about it the more furious it makes me

charge and play kit gives you the best of both worlds i think......unless you use turtle beach headsets which start buzzing alot when used with a charge and play

They used to have those by default. Now they make them all wireless. I liked the wired ones better.

I seem to remember it shutting it off sometimes. Maybe if you held it down long enough?

holding it down just brings up the menu for shutting off either the controller or the console.....im kinda shocked you didnt know this already lol

If I hold the button down long enough it brings up the menu asking whether to shut the controller or console off.

That wasn't happening though. I could just be doing GF or something and the thing will just RANDOMLY TURN OFF. It was doing that constantly towards the end of our FT10.

Why are they wireless? How far away do people plan to be from their TVs? Do they play on 50 inch screens or some shit?

holding it down just brings up the menu for shutting off either the controller or the console.....im kinda shocked you didnt know this already lol

Nah I knew it. I just thought there was a way to shut it off by holding the button aside from that.

This problem happens to me on my older 360 pads and its always a battery pack problem. Its not that the pack is losing charge, its that after repeated use the pack isn't so securely seated anymore. So sometimes when you accidentally bump the pack the circuit gets broken and the controller turns off. Try tapping the battery pack and see if that makes the controller turn off to confirm whether or not that's the problem.

Now that you mention it, it might be from all the times I've flung the controller across the room.

^If it's a loose connection with the battery pack try this:

- Take a few small pieces of aluminum foil

- Fold it multiple times for added thickness

- Place a piece between the contact and spring of each battery

Alternatively you could try a play and charge. Then again if it's been thrown something might have wiggled loose internally.