Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KayEff

[CSE] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread v2

He should change his XBL tag to goodlemon on April 1st.

but then i cant make several horrible badlime related jokes/puns like when i first met him.

i would have to then find a new target.

STICKS.

This. As some - one who only moved from pad to stick this Christmas, I would like to say that adaptation was easy and, indeed, efficient.

GGs Owner, Nemesis, and others; not mah night. Guess I shouldn't be playing BB after 4X hours of no sleep :lol:

time to DAI then consider a sub... again!

ggs to everyone in Iwasawa's room.

I just wanted to pick Plat and fill the screen with cute shit, but Nemi won't let me. orz

oh Iwasawa... its like you should be so good... but then you do like a max dmg of 2k per combo.....

ggs guys -- had fun in various rooms

Hmmm? He might not be the perfect player, but you have to admit his good at least. Plus I need all the practice against Lambda I can get. He's always been nice to me, sure the corpse beating is a little annoying, but no hate mail. I've even perfected him. If you want hate mail and BGs then you want to play IIIIII Jin IIIIIIII.

If you continue to improve you will eventually be ostracized by him -- I remember when I felt exactly the same way you described-- and no hes not any good~

speaking of needing Lambda exp you can always fight mine -- itll give me an excuse to keep you on my flist...

@gil -- I actually didnt have a problem with any plat play tonight (wait....)

I could never use the pad on either PS3 or 360.

With the PS3 it just felt like inputs weren't getting registered and the pad itself had a lot of resistance so I was never sure if I had actually pressed anything. Both of my controllers are like this.

360 is.. Well it's 360.

So I got a Hori FightStick when CT came out. It ended up breaking so now I refuse to play PS3 without it and I just use analog on 360.

If anyone wants to play me, you can find me on my brother's account over the next two weeks. DanoSOL is the GT.

I could use some stupidly powerful valk style abuse

If anyone wants to play me, you can find me on my brother's account over the next two weeks. Dano SOL is the GT.

you sent me a friend request mega long ago, asked me to accept it, and then nothing ;_; i thought we had something....

you sent me a friend request mage long ago, asked me to accept it, and then nothing ;_; i thought we had something....

College has been a thing, still is. Just not as busy this week.

College has been a thing...

stop right there, you are excused, i know that feel

I must have been a bad student. I was spending all of my time netplaying and playing video games during college.

See, that's what I'm doing right now. Fucking 4.0 GPA.

See, that's what I'm doing right now. Fucking 4.0 GPA.

Your major must be kind. :(

everyone quickly before the mods come edit post for ggs before they give us an infraction BACK ON TOPIC

gg's to uh.....people i played the other day (yeah that works)