Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KayEff

[CSE] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread v2

This place is weird sometimes :P.

and thats why i love it ^_^ and i think you mean all the time

But what does it all mean?

that this is one of the more friendlier places to hang out in? at least in comparison to other places ive been.

Either that or double rainbow. :3

But what does it all mean?

that this is one of the more friendlier places to hang out in? at least in comparison to other places ive been.

Either that or double rainbow. :3

YES

so GGs to the people I played today. Finally landed a Mu-12 tager specific combo on netplay, and had some lulzy tager mirrors too.

Getting on if anyone wants to play some annoying characters (Carl and Jin)

omfg that .... Haku-ium? Platimen? the Cold Loli? With Cuteness in hand?

omfg that .... Haku-ium? Platimen? the Cold Loli? With Cuteness in hand?

I am the pedo's meal. I am the cute lord. With staff in hand I shall keep the grins of little girls and cleanse them from the fires of seduction. I am 魔法面. MOE MOE KYUN!

Yup.... may have read that as goodle-mon, and imagined a protagonistic poodle-themed Digimon...

Glad i'm not the only one who read it like that. That said, where is said lemon?

I am the pedo's meal. I am the cute lord. With staff in hand I shall keep the grins of little girls and cleanse them from the fires of seduction. I am 魔法面. MOE MOE KYUN!

All this talk about digimon and i somehow thought of Plat and Hakumen doing the digimon fusion from season 2 to form...this...thing.

ggs nemesis and gold. getting some match up experience with lambda was pretty cool. her combos are pretty fun to do.

yea it was fun -- if not stupidly late.... I really shouldnt stay up crazy late then jump into your room cold turkey but it was kinda hard to resist -- and that back and forth was so wack lol I loved it -- I feel so nerdy but it was good times

maybe next time you can : Please Stand up! the show must continue! Get to 10 first~<3

All this talk about digimon and i somehow thought of Plat and Hakumen doing the digimon fusion from season 2 to form...this...thing.

Console true end will have DNA digivolving between Platinum and Hakumen & Izayoi and Mu to face off against the Galactus-sized Imperator.

I'd assume.

Console true end will have DNA digivolving between Platinum and Hakumen & Izayoi and Mu to face off against the Galactus-sized Imperator.

I'd assume.

Only if Ragna and Hazama warp digivolve in their fight only to DNA digivolve together when those four get beaten...FUND IT NAO.

I am the white flash, I am the cold steel skin. With cuteness in hand I shall purge the world of this flaw. I AM HAKUNUM! YOUR END HAS COME!

yeeaaahhhh. iunno.

getting on

@someonewhodied we still havent played yet :( you make me feel bad

Sorry mAc, I played a lot with owner and I was getting burnt out. Looks like he regained his old form cause I don't Ive ever been mad like I did today.

GGs to him though, good player :)

It's cool. I forgot about it after I sent the message. :v: Oops. I still want to play sometime though.

Who is this OWNER character that I have never played.

Tsubaki/Jin player -- high aggression - high mobility - crazified tsubaki cross ups - good corner carry - high use of 5a tap oki/ tsubaki 3c dash oki/Tsubaki shield charge yomi/ Tsubaki Drive cancel - dangerous tsubaki DP wiff use - good sport - low Distortion use/high CA use - heavy use of Tsubaki unblockable - heavy use of Yomi (regardless of char) - occasional purple grab (watch for clutch) use (watch for RCs from tsubaki DP last hit) - Tends to burst with low HP

Danger : when put in the corner his response will be to try to cross you up (through use of tsubaki Air specials) to reverse the momentum

suggested response : Out aggres - apply various mixup through a sequence - match neutral mobility - feint tactics - hakudrive

I knew that I was missing a key descriptive~ props for paying attention in shcool lord~