Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KayEff

[CSE] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread v2

I can't enter Ctrlaltwtf's room due to connection speed :arg:

And my connection has never even lagged!

That means we must have a 0 bar which would likely be pretty aggravating for both of us lol.

That means we must have a 0 bar which would likely be pretty aggravating for both of us lol.

Meh...

Guess I'll just have to create my own room and see if anyone joins.

If there is 1 thing i have learned since starting BB online is dont trust the numbers.

ive had 0 bars be better than 2 bars and 3 bars be worse than 1 bars.

test it out and see.

If there is 1 thing i have learned since starting BB online is dont trust the numbers.

ive had 0 bars be better than 2 bars and 3 bars be worse than 1 bars.

test it out and see.

tis is true

GGs to GengarOUsince1996

If you have big penis connection like Cirno, you could fucking play a mexican drug lord without any problems

GGs to GengarOUsince1995

If you have big penis connection like Cirno, you could fucking play a mexican drug lord without any problems

GG's Evee from like a day ago.

Get your shit together nigga! Fucking being a little too free lately. Never forget you can do Jin combos which is what you should tell people when looking for a job.

I would dude but sadly i have to go somewhere as well which sucks but next time when you are on. Oh and GGs to Freezama, Joe the n1nja, fr3datormissile (i hope you weren't lag spiking to win) , and Jin is Me who i played earlier.

its like you read ma mind O_O.

either you're rubbing off on me or i'm rubbing off on you. either way >:D time to spread chaos my brothah

either you're rubbing off on me or i'm rubbing off on you. either way >:D time to spread chaos my brothah

With our powers combined no one can stop us >:D.

With our powers combined no one can stop us >:D.

SQUIRRELY TAIL AND STAFFY POWAHS ACTIVATE

SQUIRRELY TAIL AND STAFFY POWAHS ACTIVATE

I remember seeing a Makoto Faye-Ling sprite in the sprite thread once. It took me a while to pick my jaw up off the floor. She even had a little squirrel in her hair.

EDIT: Found them...

I'd be up for some games, but later. How long do you have?

All the time in the world. I've got two days off from work.

GG's mAc, it was cool to fight another good Hakumen to refresh on the game, Also, S/O to that Last Match Time Out victory! Stay Salty my friend. :D

Even though the record was 19-9 mAc's favor

I was getting salty as hell from that Jin of yours and those ice swords. What is up with all the Jins using it now. It completely screws me up. Also what happened halfway into that? You just went nuts.

I was getting salty as hell from that Jin of yours and those ice swords. What is up with all the Jins using it now. It completely screws me up.

Jin players are using Ice swords because we won't have them in CP. Best to abuse them now before they're taken away. Also, I've always used Ice Swords, I may have been one of few that did.

Also what happened halfway into that? You just went nuts.

This Happened.