Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KayEff

[CSE] XBL Match Finder/GG Thread v2

MAYBE?!?!!

Im finally not feeling like shit ~_~ god i hate being sick

i say maybe because i dunno if it will be ready by then ._. plus i may have stuff to do. i'll let you (and everyone else) know when i'm getting on. Sorry to hear that you are sick ;-;

gg's to everyone :) connection felt better and i was able to see 4 bars with people id normall have 0 or 1 with. not to mention connect with people i couldent before.

ggs to shelled and gold. this game is too easy to play.

speak for yourself >~>

GGs QuietWraith and other guy (sorry forgot your name :( but you used relius, and ragna, and makoto)

My interest is piqued

Lol if it matters any I don't know if she is his main or not. He only used relius when we played and ragna once. I only saw him used makoto against wraith.

Lol if it matters any I don't know if she is his main or not. He only used relius when we played and ragna once. I only saw him used makoto against wraith.

I don't remember the name either, it's all just a blur! So many people in my room.

Good games to Crisis, Darkranger (HE PLAYS MAKOTO!) and ThunderboltZ28 (I think you are trolling me. :P )

Poor sad, barely even good as combo dummy games to I Owner L. At least I won a round against your Tao ONCE. -_-

gg's to everyone :) connection felt better and i was able to see 4 bars with people id normall have 0 or 1 with. not to mention connect with people i couldent before.

Lies....

seriously what did you upgrade too? sigh we didnt get any games ~_~

ggs @ Tsuruya / gold/ Dat Azian

Lies....

nemmy, we all know how much of a terrible liar i am -_-

seriously what did you upgrade too? sigh we didnt get any games ~_~

fios :D

I hate it when I fight super laggy stylish Tagers that spam the command grabs like fuck. Like the one I fought just now. -_-

ft 10's with everyone after I finish exams and get new gold :)

Dibs on first shot with tsubaki. shall be fun.

GGs Airk, Thunderbolt 228, Fin FNA(?), and Sgt. Skeetz(?)

Good games to Crisis, Darkranger (HE PLAYS MAKOTO!) and ThunderboltZ28 (I think you are trolling me. :P )

Awww...R U gaiz talkin about me <3 <3 <3

And yeah...what was with Thunderbolt rapiding and gold bursting at the end of every rebel?

On a side note: I'm curious, do any of you guys have multiple people playing on your XBL accounts? (BB I mean)